Anyone know this 2002 red/red? - JH4NA21612T000025

I looked at it and would give it a 8 out of 10 at best. I was real surprised (suspicious?) about the condition since it only had 12k miles.

It is a 2002 model and did not have power steering (or at least it didn't work). I thought all late 90's-on had power steering???

I looked at it and would give it a 8 out of 10 at best. I was real surprised (suspicious?) about the condition since it only had 12k miles.

It is a 2002 model and did not have power steering (or at least it didn't work). I thought all late 90's-on had power steering???

They do.

That is what I thought.

I drove 850 miles yesterday to look at it.

What a huge disappointment!

That is what I thought.

I drove 850 miles yesterday to look at it.

What a huge disappointment!

Personally I'm not interested in buying this car but if you don't mind please summarize what you saw. This info might be very helpful for someone who will do a search on the vin number.

Personally I'm not interested in buying this car but if you don't mind please summarize what you saw. This info might be very helpful for someone who will do a search on the vin number.

I would like to know as well. I was very interested in purchasing this car. I saw this car on autotrader. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Driver's seat had considerable wear and would require repair and/or re-coloring.

Passenger's seat had moderate wear. Both had deep dirt in them.

The carpet was dirty and looked worn on the driver's side.

Driver's door pad along entryway had a small tear in it exposing the yellow foam.

2" scratch on targa top that was down to the metal.

1/4 chip on passenger door that was down to the metal.

No power steering.

CD Holder was disassembled in trunk.

Many paint chips in mirrors very poorly touched up.

This was when I stopped looking for anything else!

Overall, the car just did not look like it only had 12k miles on it. I have seen many cars in my life with 12k miles on them and they did not look as poorly taken care of as this one. Heck, the rental car I drove had 28k miles on it and was clean compared to this NSX.

I was very disappointed as I drove from Phoenix to El Paso to look at it.

Last edited:
Driver's seat had considerable wear and would require repair and/or re-coloring.

Passenger's seat had moderate wear. Both had deep dirt in them.

The carpet was dirty and looked worn on the driver's side.

Driver's door pad along entryway had a small tear in it exposing the yellow foam.

2" scratch on targa top that was down to the metal.

1/4 chip on passenger door that was down to the metal.

No power steering.

CD Holder was disassembled in trunk.

Many paint chips in mirrors very poorly touched up.

This was when I stopped looking for anything else!

Overall, the car just did not look like it only had 12k miles on it. I have seen many cars in my life with 12k miles on them and they did not look as poorly taken care of as this one. Heck, the rental car I drove had 28k miles on it and was clean compared to this NSX.

I was very disappointed as I drove from Phoenix to El Paso to look at it.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I am a new member and have been looking for an nsx for quite a while now. I was actually negotiating with the seller of this car through ebay.

I for sure will not be buying this car anymore.

Thanks again. This is a great site!!

In case you continue to negotiate...I had it bought at $50k before I left AND with my agreement it was in as good a shape as represented.

Back