Anyone know this 2001 in St. Louis? JH4NA21641T000146

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...tcountyauto&car_id=191795540&dealer_id=848490

I've been reading Prime for at least a year as I ponder my next weekend car. Previous owner of '91 Corvette and '00 Corvette - when I was younger owned a 914, 944, '69 Chevelle SS396, '73 Z28, '69 Roadrunner w/383 Magnum etc. Have always been a car guy and am now considering an NSX.

Actually considering a couple of things - Viper, 911, Cayman, C6 Vette and the NSX, with the NSX in the lead. Which gets me back to the question at hand - anyone familiar with this car?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Anyone know this 2001 in St. Louis?

1SUMBCH said:
http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...tcountyauto&car_id=191795540&dealer_id=848490

I've been reading Prime for at least a year as I ponder my next weekend car. Previous owner of '91 Corvette and '00 Corvette - when I was younger owned a 914, 944, '69 Chevelle SS396, '73 Z28, '69 Roadrunner w/383 Magnum etc. Have always been a car guy and am now considering an NSX.

Actually considering a couple of things - Viper, 911, Cayman, C6 Vette and the NSX, with the NSX in the lead. Which gets me back to the question at hand - anyone familiar with this car?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I have seen this car and its pretty nice. I talked with a fellow St Louis NSX owner who told me the car is a decent (all around quality) car but the price is a bit high. I suggest posting something in the Mid West forum and I'm sure one of the NSX owners and or myself can go and check out/get more info for you.

Last edited:

Yea, as stated, post this question up in the Midwest section. At least a couple of members here mentioned this car at our last gathering a week ago. One works very close if I remember correctly and could be of some help.

I haven't seen this car but as for the price being a bit high I don't necessarily agree with that.

I've been looking for the past 5-6 weeks and in general, with decent mileage on the cars (22K or less) I've found '04's around 67K, '03's around 62K and '02's around 57K. Based on that admittedly small sampling, 53 for an 18K miles '01 seems pretty much in line.

Good luck. :wink:

Wow - great information and immediate too! I agree that the pricing I have seen shows this to be *fair* - might have to pursue this further. And I will post in the midwest section.

Thanks everyone!

Back