Anyone know the history of this Missouri car? JH4NA1181ST000103

Anyone know the history of this Missouri car?

http://www.premiercars.com/details.php?Stock_Number=P2591

Price is slightly steep for a '95 but it has only 12K miles, and some upgrades (LoJack, new timing belt/H20 pump)

KBB.com lists is as about $41,000 with only 12,000 miles. What is the opinion of the group???

I'm looking to get something nice... and on paper this one does look nice.

Thanks!
Doc Rings

417 area code sounds like Springfield which is a ways from me. I'm not sure if there are any Springfield NSX owners that could maybe check it out for you.

1995 NSX-T Information

I am the original owner of the 1995 NSX-T in question. I purchased this car new on September 9, 1995. I can't comment on the reputation of the dealership that I sold the car to(Premier Sportscars) I can, however, comment on the showroom condition that the car was in when I sold it. Premier has all of the car's documents including the bill of lading and service records(original & Acura Service Dept print out) in a well organized 3-ring notebook. It appears as though premier has removed the Comptech Airbox & Headers as well as the HKS exhaust since they wanted to return the car to it's original condition(except for the Catz driving lights). I included all the original parts that were removed when I upgraded at the time I sold them the car. The only service that this car will require is rear tire replacement in ~ 3K miles

I tried to sell this NSX-T on my own over the period of 9 months and I was unsuccessful. In April 2004, I took delivery of a 2004 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo Cabriolet and I didn't want to "give my NSX away" to my dealer(they offered to steal it for $32K). As a result, I sent out e-mails to various Luxuary Sportscar Dealers nationwide and Premier submitted the best offer for my car.

If you review the "NSX For Sale" forum you will see the most recent ad that I had submitted (dated 1/11/2004) as my final attempt to sell the car on my own.

If you require some additional information, please send me an e-mail.

Jim
[email protected]

Jim,
Thank you for the information!!!! This is a great forum just for this reason alone, let alone hundreds of other NSX reasons...

I'm still debating on the car, but just because of my budget, not the car, which looks great! Of course, the feedback on the dealership is more to do with the description of the car (which from you sounds very good, too).

I wrote the company to see if they still have the headers and intake gear, but they may have sold them already.

How much do you think a set of tires should cost?

Thanks,
Matt Rings

$480 for a pair of Yok's... not too bad...

Thanks for the link!!!

Doc

I purchased my 93 from Premier 3.5 years ago and the car was a represented. It was priced fair and the dealership was up front and professional. They sell a lot of NSX's and had many other exotics. How far are you from Springfield. I might be able to check it out for you if you are very serious. I am about 2 hours from there and visit the area for entertainment occasionally. Get the headers and exhaust.......they wake the car up dramatically!

$47K is out of my budget... no matter how nice the car...

Will have to find something around 27K-35K...

Back