• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

anyone know SLAMMEDNSX? in the bay area

yeah i sold hom a rear window...due to shipping #%@@$%$!R crap, which i have had with a couple things, his window isnt there yet, I actuall got it back and can now reship... which is not easy to do. i have kept him feed with info the best i could but he just locked up my paypal account, which i wouldnt mind as he has every right to be upset, but i will make him happy. the thing that makes me pissed is he locked it up for MORE THAN HE PAID FOR THE GLASS... what is that about?... if anyone hears from him...let me know... now ho will not answer my attemps to contact him, i am trying to be patient, as i understand we all have a life outside of prime (although who could tell with some of the posts :))

but i want to give him his money or the glass, and unfreeze my paypal...hooefully enough people know me to not be "that" type to trry and screw someone outta $400.. bucks.
anyway SLAMMED CALL ME :)

marc 205-821-2112

Back