Anyone know of this NSX - JH4NA21655S000166

If you like the color, I would say $65K would be a great buy, seeing that there is only 10K on the Clock.

A couple of things...
- the OEM radio was replaced
- Get the WP/TB and all other fluids changes as part of the price - it not due by mileage, but by time.

Bram

Bram -

Thanks for the quick response. I was wondering if you noticed anything with the hood line on 2 of the pictures. It looked to me like the left side of the hood does not close the same as the right side. I wanted to see if you see the same thing. Thanks.

Kiet

I don't know if this car been wreck or not but i knowest something is not in place. The rear valance is off by the left side of the license plate.

27431381693.322713430.IM1.04.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

definately been hit , likely albeit minorly.

there are a few spots that you can visually see that the rear valence is misaligned.

I don't know if this car been wreck or not but i knowest something is not in place. The rear valance is off by the left side of the license plate.

27431381693.322713430.IM1.04.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

Huh?

I don't see whatever you all are seeing in the back, but that hood is crooked as a cob. Take a look at the overhead shot. I don't think its much of a problem, it looks like you can adjust the right side hinge and get it straight, but that's not the point. If they are advertising it as a pristine car that hasn't been hit and CARFax says it hasn't been hit then why was the hood off and if it wasn't off why is it misaligned?

Huh?

I don't see whatever you all are seeing in the back, but that hood is crooked as a cob. Take a look at the overhead shot. I don't think its much of a problem, it looks like you can adjust the right side hinge and get it straight, but that's not the point. If they are advertising it as a pristine car that hasn't been hit and CARFax says it hasn't been hit then why was the hood off and if it wasn't off why is it misaligned?

Thanks... it's not just me. I was seeing the same thing. Looks very crooked to me. Confirms it for me now. I am definitely staying away from this one.

Kiet

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...[]]&listingId=343382963&listingIndex=10&Log=0

This car is up for sale again by the same owner, and I just talked to the seller who said that the rear valence was slightly out due to a paint touch up (scuff on rear lower bumper) and hadn't been snapped in correctly, and that the gap in the hood appears slightly off due to the front bumper piece near the seam. (He said when pressed down it appears normal). He also welcomed any one to examine/inspect the vehicle, and is adamant it has never been in an accident. I am considering purchasing this car after a thorough inspection by an Acura dealer. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
autocheck not showing any accidents

Report Run Date 2013-04-02 12:19:45.464 EDT
Vehicle: 2005 Acura NSX (JH4NA21655S000166)
[TABLE="class: report listing"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH]Event date[/TH]
[TH]Location[/TH]
[TH]Odometer reading[/TH]
[TH] Data Source[/TH]
[TH]Details[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 09/27/2005 [/TD]
[TD] OLNEY, MD [/TD]
[TD] 17
[/TD]
[TD] Motor Vehicle Dept. [/TD]
[TD] TITLE (Title #:35120757)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 03/20/2006 [/TD]
[TD] LAKE FOREST, IL [/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD] REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 03/24/2006 [/TD]
[TD] 3,972
[/TD]
[TD] TITLE (Title #:X6083129019) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 03/06/2007 [/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 05/26/2008 [/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 05/17/2012 [/TD]
[TD] MIDWEST REGION [/TD]
[TD] 10,762
[/TD]
[TD] Auto Auction [/TD]
[TD] REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 05/21/2012 [/TD]
[TD] MIDWEST REGION [/TD]
[TD] 10,762
[/TD]
[TD] Auto Auction [/TD]
[TD] AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thanks!! I see the car fax looks clean too, but from the earlier posts it made me worry. The uneven hood gaps scare me a bit.

I would ask to see pics under the hood of all the bolts that hold the fenders, headlights and hood in place.

also pics showing the VIN tag on each fender, hood, front bumper to prove as well that they are the correct originals.

Bdiemer - They've had this puppy at least since 6-2012 (when I first noted they listed it). Seems like they would be a motivated seller, but who knows....

Nsx

Bdiemer - They've had this puppy at least since 6-2012 (when I first noted they listed it). Seems like they would be a motivated seller, but who knows....

Hi, I am the owner of Executive Motor Carz and the seller of this 2005 NSX. I am in no hurry to sell this vehicle as I am a car enthusiast first and a dealer second. This business is a hobby for me so I dont mind keeping this car for long term.
Bdiemer, Thank you for bringing this thread to my attention. First of all, I find it quite funny that some tire kickers who may consider themselves as "experts" sit in front of a screen and determine that a particular car has been wrecked.
By all means, everyone is allowed to express their opinion but you would think that you should atleast have some facts.
I welcome anyone to come and inspect the car or have a PPI done if you are a serious buyer.

Hi, I am the owner of Executive Motor Carz and the seller of this 2005 NSX. I am in no hurry to sell this vehicle as I am a car enthusiast first and a dealer second. This business is a hobby for me so I dont mind keeping this car for long term.
Bdiemer, Thank you for bringing this thread to my attention. First of all, I find it quite funny that some tire kickers who may consider themselves as "experts" sit in front of a screen and determine that a particular car has been wrecked.
By all means, everyone is allowed to express their opinion but you would think that you should atleast have some facts.
I welcome anyone to come and inspect the car or have a PPI done if you are a serious buyer.

There we go! Redduc welcome to NSXPrime :smile:

" I am a car enthusiast first and a dealer second " is always good to hear and learn. If you don't mind "keeping this car for long term" I think you should. Drive it, enjoy it. You'll still find residual value out of it in 1-? years.

And, yes, just for Dave in Beantown, I like silverstone. :confused:

Thanks alum04org for your kind words. Just too many toys...

The car has been inspected at an Acura dealer and received a clean bill of health. Pictures of the inspection report can be seen on my website www.executivemotorcarz.com

Bdiemer- sorry for your loss, our condolences. Contact me if you are still interested in purchasing, once things are better for you, providing I still have the vehicle.

Back