Anyone know of Red 91 NSX w/34K in San Diego area??

Hello, i'm looking to buy a 91 nsx and found one in San diego on the autotrader for $32,500 with 34K miles. The guy has not done timing belt or 60K or 90K. It has lowering springs (unknown brand), 95 rims, and a RSR exhaust. hes dropped the price to $29K. His name is Manuel. any info on this car would be greatly appreciated. If it checks out ok should i offer $28K due to the maintenance i need to do. thanks.

That's sound like a fair price, though if you can knock it down to 28,000, it would be great. Where exactly is this guy located in SD, and what is his number so I can come and take a look at the car for you.
De

thanks for the reply, his number is 619-420-0323 and his name is Manuel. If you could take a look for me it would be great seeing that i'm located in tucson, az. If it looks like a good buy is there an acura dealer in the area that could do a checkup. thanks and you can email me at [email protected]

There is 3 dealership to choose from here in SD. I will give him a call and set up a meet, make sure you let him know in advance. Hope everything work out.

thanks, ill tell him. I did a carfax, looks good but a question. what do you make of this? DATE
REPORTED ODOMETER
READING INFORMATION
SOURCE GENERAL
COMMENTS
02/28/1992 Quebec
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saint-Bruno
Registration issued

Is this a canadian car?????????

It could have started as a Canadian car, then switch over to the US, or vice versa. But I don't think there should be a problem with the paper work or the car itself, if everything is done properly. In either case, I am gonna have to take a look at it myself to make sure.

From your post, I take it you own an mr2. If so, would you happened to know where can I find some lightly damaged MR2, and salvaged titles for my project vehicle and parts. I put so much money in the NSX already, it's time to bring my daily driver (MR2) to the next level.

Off hand I do not know of any slavaged mr2's. What year mr2 do you have and is it a turbo?? Also, i contacted the seller and told him you would be contacting him. He didnt understand the snap ring issue so could you make sure to check the tranny #. My tucson dealer said they would replace if necessary but would like to make sure. Thanks again for the help.

Back