Anyone know of any Silver NSX's in Stock?

Unfortunately, I doubt you are going to find one before June 30th (when the lease special ends). When I picked up my car last week at Greenwich Acura, the sales manager told me this was the last one left in the entire country. He said a few others would still be delivered to dealerships, but not until after July 1st.

Are you still looking? I know of a 03 Silver/Silver in CA. Superior Acura in Bakersfield.

Suburban Acura in Novi michigan has a silver one that is the mfg car they give it to the mags for testing. I herd that they will sell it but you might need a set of new tires.:D

As of today July 10th there is a brand new silver '03 NSX-T with six-speed at Acura of Brookfield (Wisconsin), and the lease special ($799/month) is available on it. The intended buyer backed out at the last minute. If you're interested, call John Vasos at 800-383-3936. He's the (extremely knowledgeable) Parts and Service Director and can also arrange the purchase for you.

EDIT: Car has been sold.

Last edited:
03 Acura Lease Special...

I am definitely looking for the lease special on the 03 NSX-T 6-speed.

My choice of colors is: Black, Blue, Grey... in that order.

If any dealer has one available, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Either PM me, respond to this post OR Email me at [email protected]

Thank you for the help in advance.

Just wanted to stop by and say HI! Never did find an NSX to buy/lease. I tried and tried but couldn't do it. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I still lurk and read the forums. I'm excited about the nextgen NSX, maybe that'll be the one for me. Thanks.

Back