anyone know of any 2000+ NSX forsale at an ACURA dealership?

I was in Sussman Acura in Maple Shade N.J. last week and they have a nice black 2001 in the showroom. Don't know much on it .@5000 miles is all I know. I looked it over pretty well and it looked great.

There is a white NSX-T at Niello Acura in Sacramento, California.

It is beat to hell, though, and they want a freakin' ton of cash for it ($64K if I remember correctly).

There is a yellow/black at Pike's Peak acura in Colorado Springs. It's a 2000 and in very good shape. It has a different intake and exhaust than stock and sounds amazing IMO. It has approx. 12K miles and they are asking 57K I believe. It's been on showroom floor for 4 months plus. Just FYI.

I just did a search for Autotrader listings for used 2000-2005 NSXs that are certified. (I think all certified NSXs must be sold at Acura dealers.) There are eight of them currently listed, including three in your part of the country (the one at Greenwich Acura, one at Rallye Acura, and one at Acura of Boston).

Doc C. Have you personally visited the car in Colorado? My buddy and I flew out from LA to buy the NSX that MAX from PP Acura claimed was "A time warp. a perfect 10, not a single flaw on it."

We arrive at the dealer and there was not one panel that did not have a scratch on it. The driver seat looked like the owner carried his dog around with him. The bolster on that car had the wear of a car with 40K miles not 14K like they claimed. When I looked under the bumper the horns were so rusted they were ready to fall off the bumper.

After we decided not to purchase the misrepresented NSX, they wouldn't even take us back to the airport. They were nice enough to drop us off at the rental agency so we could get a one way rental for $100 back to the airport.

Enclosed is the first of many pics I took of the Gem mint 10 car.

Attachments

• dsc00530.jpg
    dsc00530.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 255
Hrant said:
Niello Acura has a white 2000-T with about 33K miles, pre-owned Acura certified.
Yes, that is one of the eight that were listed on Autotrader, that I posted about above. I only mentioned the three dealers in Thonda's part of the country.

I see that two new listings in the Northeast have been added since yesterday, one for a 2003 at Sussman Acura in New Jersey, and one for a 2001 at Frankel Acura in Maryland. So there are now five certified 2000+ cars in the Northeast.

The listing for one of the distant cars has been removed. In addition to Niello, the remaining three distant dealers that have a certified 2000+ NSX on Autotrader are Hoehn Acura (CA), Acura Carland (GA), and Jay Wolfe (MO).

Re: Re: anyone know of any 2000+ NSX forsale at an ACURA dealership?

Hrant said:
Niello Acura has a white 2000-T with about 33K miles, pre-owned Acura certified.

http://www.nielloacura.com/index4.htm

HTH

As I noted above, this particular X has a lot of wear and tear on it. You can see swirls in the paint from the road, and the interior is very worn and dirty.

I didn't even bother driving the car..........especially since it is about $15K overpriced (typical Niello sales).

NoggZ, I have not inspected the car at Niello Acura, but Niello does not carry trashed cars on their lot. And if it is Acura Certified, that means it has to go through rigorous inspection to meet such certification which comes with warranty.

The price advertised in today's Sacramento Bee is $56,988. Niello does not update their web on a dialy basis. And I am sure even at this price it is still negotiable.

And lastly, since you live in Rocklin, I believe Joseph's white 2000-T may still be on sale on that used car lot around Douglas and Hazel. And that my friend was in pristine condition.

And since you may need to service your NSX one day at Niello Acura, when you buy your NSX, you may want to temper your accusation towards Niello. They have been a consistent supporter of the NSXCA, the Sacramento Chapter, as well as a major sponsor of NSXPO 2003.

Now, how come you have not shown your face at our local club events?

Hrant said:
NoggZ, I have not inspected the car at Niello Acura, but Niello does not carry trashed cars on their lot. And if it is Acura Certified, that means it has to go through rigorous inspection to meet such certification which comes with warranty.

The price advertised in today's Sacramento Bee is $56,988. Niello does not update their web on a dialy basis. And I am sure even at this price it is still negotiable.

And lastly, since you live in Rocklin, I believe Joseph's white 2000-T may still be on sale on that used car lot around Douglas and Hazel. And that my friend was in pristine condition.

And since you may need to service your NSX one day at Niello Acura, when you buy your NSX, you may want to temper your accusation towards Niello. They have been a consistent supporter of the NSXCA, the Sacramento Chapter, as well as a major sponsor of NSXPO 2003.

Now, how come you have not shown your face at our local club events?

All valid questions. Thanks for being civil in delivering them.

In any case, I have only recently joined this Forum, and it seems cheesy to me to just "show up" at a car event (especially for a car as exotic as the NSX) without an X.

For a long time, I had a message in my signature to the effect of, "Hoping to meet NorCal X owners", but no one responded. I'm not sure where I can find any events listings, and if I could, I'm not sure if I would be welcome without an X. If I were, I'd definitely like to show up and check out some rides and meet some owners.

The white NSX-T at Niello has been there a long time. I went to look at the car about 2 months ago, and immediately dismissed it as the car did have an unacceptable amount of wear and tear, both inside and out. I have no idea if it is your friend's car or not; I'm only reporting what I saw. Furthermore, last month this car was for sale well above $60K.

I have lived in Rocklin for nearly 3 years now. I have looked at several NSXs at Niello, and only 2 of them were in near-perfect condition. I drove a green X (95) about 6 months ago that had so many rattles and shimmies in it (as well as a horrible shake in the steering wheel when you applied the brakes) that there was no way I would have bought that car, even heavily discounted. The salesman had no idea how to remove and stow the targa panel, and nearly dropped it twice in the process.

I also had an appointment (again, roughly a half-year ago) to test drive a Comptech S/C white X there, and when I showed up, they couldn't even get it to start, and one of the tires was nearly flat. They tried to get me to test drive an RSX instead (WTF!).

I have never badmouthed parts or service at Niello; only sales. Based on what I've read here, the parts and service department at Niello are excellent.

In any case, please direct me to your local events listing, and if I am welcome, I'd be happy to come out to meet some folks.

Regards,
Ryan/"NoggZ"

In any case, please direct me to your local events listing, and if I am welcome, I'd be happy to come out to meet some folks.

Our meetings are noticed in the Sacramento Bee's car section on Fridays re club activities, but we occasionally miss the deadline.

We post such meetings on the NSX NW and Sacramento lists. And you may see the posts here as well:

http://northwest.nsxca.org/

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Sacramento/

Meetings are held every 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm, and in recent months we have reverted to holding them at the Lions Gate restaurant in McLellan AFB (the old Officer's Club). This month, we will have our event on Monday 26 instead and at RPM where we will do some karting.

And, you don't need to have an NSX to attend. We just want you to like NSXs ........... and this will give you an opportunity to see various NSX with different mods.

I am also aware of another white 92 NSX with about 83K miles that will soon come to the market. And when you join our club, we can offer you even more todbits and who to talk to at Niello, etc .......... ;)

Hrant

Hrant said:

Our meetings are noticed in the Sacramento Bee's car section on Fridays re club activities, but we occasionally miss the deadline.

We post such meetings on the NSX NW and Sacramento lists. And you may see the posts here as well:

http://northwest.nsxca.org/

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Sacramento/

Meetings are held every 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm, and in recent months we have reverted to holding them at the Lions Gate restaurant in McLellan AFB (the old Officer's Club). This month, we will have our event on Monday 26 instead and at RPM where we will do some karting.

And, you don't need to have an NSX to attend. We just want you to like NSXs ........... and this will give you an opportunity to see various NSX with different mods.

I am also aware of another white 92 NSX with about 83K miles that will soon come to the market. And when you join our club, we can offer you even more todbits and who to talk to at Niello, etc .......... ;)

Hrant

Thanks for the links ~~ that's exactly what I was looking for. :cool: :cool:

Can't beat a picture of NSXs in front an SR-71!:eek:

Update on the white 2000-T at Niello Acura

I just got a call from Vince Gregory, the General Manager at Niello Acura who read these posts.

He informs me that the white 2000-T is in very good shape as it has passed Acura's pre-owned Certification. And, he is willing to offer it for $53,500.

You can call Vince at 800 350 2299 for additional info. Vince knows NSXs inside out.

HTH

Re: Update on the white 2000-T at Niello Acura

Hrant said:
I just got a call from Vince Gregory, the General Manager at Niello Acura who read these posts.

He informs me that the white 2000-T is in very good shape as it has passed Acura's pre-owned Certification. And, he is willing to offer it for $53,500.

You can call Vince at 800 350 2299 for additional info. Vince knows NSXs inside out.

HTH

Gentlemen:

I do stand corrected. I went to view the NSX-T today. It is not the same NSX that was there the last time I went. The NSX I saw last time had the camel interior, and the damage that I described above.

The NSX-T they have there today is very, very clean! Nice black interior. I didn't drive it, but it sure is pretty.

Sorry for the confusion. This NSX is parked in the exact same spot the previous white on tan X was; I assumed they were the same car, and they aren't.

NoggZ

$55K is well above my budget for an NSX. And if I'm going to buy a 97+ model, it's going to be Silverstone! :cool:

Why test drive it if I'm not going to buy it? I was just happy to see an NSX. That in and of itself was worth the drive.

In the back, there was a silverstone NSX-T with about 12K miles on it. It had a set of sweeeet Comptech wheels on it, and a Comptech exhaust. The license plate read: "JAMNNSX" or something to that effect.

Ryan, the price is $53,500 .... and not $55K and comes with Acura's preowned certification warranty. See, it is getting closer ..... :D

And you can see JAMNNSX more often if you want, Calvin lives close by you and he is one of the Managers at AutoWest Honda in the Roseville auto mall ...... he has some nice goodies on that NSX, including a Comptech SC ..... ;)

Back