Anyone know of a 2003 Imola Orange?

I'm still looking for a dealer that has a 2003 Imola Orange on their floor. It is possible that anyone has seen one?

Thanks

A few weeks ago I saw one at Acura of Brookfield (Wisconsin). It was new, never titled, but had ~600 miles on it, I think. I don't know if it's been sold since then or not.

Call John Vasos at 800-383-3936 if you want to see if it's still there. He'll be happy to help you out.

What's the difference?

What's so bad about it being a 2002? It's identical to the 2003.

Nothing bad about it being a 2002. I just want one with only the factory miles on it. I now that may be asking alot at this point, given the appearent availablility, but if you never ask then you'll never know.

Imola Orange

As of Sunday there is one at Beaverton Acura in Beaverton, OR.
Ask for Joel. We purchased our MDX from him and he is a nice guy. Don't expect a deal. They are asking $91,000. It has a keyless entry and cd changer.

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have the number? I can't find anything on that dealership in the Acura Dealer Locator or Yellow pages. Could it be the Honda dealership?

Re: Imola Orange

bfudge said:
They are asking $91,000.

:eek:

Originally posted by 8uviper
Do you happen to have the number? I can't find anything on that dealership in the Acura Dealer Locator or Yellow pages.

I think he's referring to:

Ron Tonkin Acura
9655 Sw Canyon Rd
Portland, OR 97225-2909
(503)292-0662

since the other dealer in Portland is on the other side of town from Beaverton...

Yes, it is. Looks much better in person than in photos. Thanks to everyone for the help, espically Bfudge and Nsxtasy...I am flying to Portland tommorrow to pick up my 03 orange over orange. I will post some photos when I get her back home.

Orange NSX

503-292-0662 Ron Tonkin Acura - Beaverton, Oregon. They still had the car on Thursday before I left town for the weekend. Joel Fowler is who I have dealt with in the past. His cell is 503-913-5847. Sorry it took so long to reply but one must play.

Orange NSX

Guess I should read all the responses before I send one. I see you are flying to Portland to pick up your NSX. Glad I could be of help. Good luck and happy driving.

Thanks again for the post..I picked the car up yesterday. I have to say that I had my doubts about the NSX to a degree, because I have had several high horsepowers cars up to this point in time and was concerned about a lack of performance ( I have never doubted the looks). I did test drive a 97 NSX-T a couple of years ago, and did not really push it hard. BUT after putting 800 miles on the 03 and starting to understand the rev/torque range, I have to say that this is without a doubt the best (all around) vehicle I have ever owned. Thanks to all on this forum for helping to point me in the right direction. I have experienced the majesty of an NSX...

still waiting

Imola said:
Curious as to what kind of price you got from the dealer on an '03?

come on Imola, step up to the plate, we need you back behind the wheel of a NSX. You've been out there too long:p

New '02 Imola Orange/Orange on Ebay

I was browsing Ebay and there's an <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2417194902" target="_blank">auction</a> for a brand new '02 Imola Orange with orange interior. Pictures are crappy but it's a brand new one with factory miles.

i saw an imola X just last friday....very beautiful in person, i must say. the orange seats didn't look that bad....very exotic color.

Back