Anyone know of a 02/3 blue NSX for sale?

!!!! Anyone know of a 02/3 blue NSX for sale?

Hey guys,
I am trying to find either an 02/03 Blue NSX! Does anyone know of one!? I have called around with no luck. Also I am paying cash for the car, but the best price i have been able to find is $82K, which seems way high. Please help. Much appreciated!

Re: I found you a Blue '02!!!

Imola said:
Never mind, it sold.

How's your new cars, how about a full report. I was out in the Hamptons this past weekend, and saw 2 of them, that's the most I've seen in a weekend since they came out. Can't say that I've ever seen two NSX's in a weekend, other than at "The River Run". Let's here your impressions-Regards

I love my Z8!

RPM217 said:
How's your new cars, how about a full report. I was out in the Hamptons this past weekend, and saw 2 of them, that's the most I've seen in a weekend since they came out. Can't say that I've ever seen two NSX's in a weekend, other than at "The River Run". Let's here your impressions-Regards

Thanks for asking RPM217! I have to admit as much as I loved the NSX, I have truly fallen for the Z8. The fit and finish is exquisite like the NSX but the looks and power are even more amazing! I'm more of a true "roadster" type and love having the full convertible as compared to the Targa.

I'll still poke my nose in this forum as the NSX is by far my second favorite car!

Imola,
I had a Z8 when they first came out. What you will find is that the handling can't even be compared to the NSX. The car was not designed in a wind tunnel, preference towards style over function. That being said it is a very neat car, and a great buy for how rare it actually is. It's more GT than racer. What color? Mine was silver/black. The first couple people didn't get to choose what color they got. I really wanted a blue one.

virginiansxguy said:
Imola,
I had a Z8 when they first came out. What you will find is that the handling can't even be compared to the NSX. The car was not designed in a wind tunnel, preference towards style over function. That being said it is a very neat car, and a great buy for how rare it actually is. It's more GT than racer. What color? Mine was silver/black. The first couple people didn't get to choose what color they got. I really wanted a blue one.

I'm no race car driver and won't ever have the car in a situation that I could split hairs and tell the difference in handling between the two. I'm probably more of a GT driver anyway as I like something rock solid at cruise speed on the freeway. As for the handling compared to the NSX, it may not match but it's by far no slouch either!!

My Z8 is Silver w/ Red interior which I like very very much! Blue is very rare but I am keeping my eyes open to finding one as I'm hooked on staying with the Z8.

I probably would have kept it longer than a few months, but a dealer in TX offered me 175K in the intitial frenzay as they came out. I really l like the fiber optic lighting in the car.. turn on the hazards at night and it's a light show!

Back