Anyone know anything about this car? JH4NA21633T000061

Re: Anyone know anything about this car?

well considering the seller doesn't know jack about the car would be my first concern:

"NSX 3.2L OPEN V6 -- 03 NSX-T TWO SEATERS NSXT 6-SPEED MANUAL TOP COUPE LOW"

What? Open V6? This must be something new ;) Is it a coupe or a T? make up your mind... its a T.

Bad sign - check engine light on? Could be minor but could be something else:

19.jpg

Thats all I can see just with a quick once over... might want to run a carfax on it and also get a PPI.

Good luck!

Of course he doesn't know jack ..LOL It's a silverrock owner..LOL Oh snap yet another one is for sale...LOL

Of course he doesn't know jack ..LOL It's a silverrock owner..LOL Oh snap yet another one is for sale...LOL

uh oh here we go again..

cant we all just get along? lol

well considering the seller doesn't know jack about the car would be my first concern:

"NSX 3.2L OPEN V6 -- 03 NSX-T TWO SEATERS NSXT 6-SPEED MANUAL TOP COUPE LOW"

First off, this is a car dealership. I would not put too much stock in the wording in their add. Look at the car for what it is, a LOW MILE NSX. We know more about these cars than that dealership, or the salesman that put the add on e-bay. Give the less informed a break.

Bad sign - check engine light on? Could be minor but could be something else:

Agreed, Agreed. This light should not be on with the car running. Get it checked out.

19.jpg

Thats all I can see just with a quick once over... might want to run a carfax on it and also get a PPI."

The add says that they have a carfax on the car. I am sure they would be glad to send you a copy.

Brad

Back