Anyone know about this NSX?

Hi,
I am interested in this NSX, does anyone know about it or can anyone check it out?

What do you think about it? Is 90k miles on an NSX anything to worry about???

Need info really soon if possible! Please reply!

MUCH THANKS!:wink:

Ebay Item number: 310003909497

Last edited:
I think the car looks great.........except the first thing I would do is tear out that yellow console and gauge face........not my style.

For some people a repaint is a big thing and they wont touch it but if it doesnt bother you then go for it. However I think you should really try and see the car in person or have someone look at it for you. I looked at 4 NSX last weekend and at least 1 looked very differnt in person that on the pics.

Also I think the price is a little high.

OMG :eek: It was the one built before mine! Almost a sibling. Actually, I bought mine at 90K too (in 2001)... and I just passed 147K tonight. They claim to have maintenance records and sounds like the major stuff has already been done recently (clutch, timing belt, etc) so if it passes an inspection, my experience suggests that you won't have problems with the high mileage. However, if you're planning to flip it in a couple of years, the high mileage will likely deter most people who won't take the time to understand the risks. I'm thinking the price might be a little steep though. Mine was $29K in 2001 with all the same things done .. minus the new paint job. I'm always suspicious when someone repaints a car .. especially an NSX which I gather requires extra prep and steps and would likely cost quite a bit .. not great pay-back on the investment unless someone had more money than brains.

Vin JH4NA1159MT002397

Is it reasonable for the number of miles?

CarFax checks clean, 3 owner car.

I think the car looks great.........except the first thing I would do is tear out that yellow console and gauge face........not my style.

For some people a repaint is a big thing and they wont touch it but if it doesnt bother you then go for it. However I think you should really try and see the car in person or have someone look at it for you. I looked at 4 NSX last weekend and at least 1 looked very differnt in person that on the pics.

Also I think the price is a little high.

I agree with Dhalsim, IMO a repaint of any car decreases its value; unless ofcourse your name is Chip Foose :wink:

I'm not too far from the dealership, I can checkout the car for you if you want.

Good luck on your search.

CarFax checks clean, 3 owner car.

I agree with Dhalsim, IMO a repaint of any car decreases its value; unless ofcourse your name is Chip Foose :wink:

I'm not too far from the dealership, I can checkout the car for you if you want.

Good luck on your search.

It would be great if you can check the car out! Is it possible to do? I looked up the paintshop that did the work and it seems they are one of the best in California, however it must be checked out in person. I've been trying to find a person to take a look at it, however having an NSX prime member would be the best.

It would be great if you can check the car out! Is it possible to do? I looked up the paintshop that did the work and it seems they are one of the best in California, however it must be checked out in person. I've been trying to find a person to take a look at it, however having an NSX prime member would be the best.

Check PM :smile:

Back