Anyone know a Goodson Acura service tech that will honor this coupon?

I saw a post from another region that got a dealership to honor a timing belt water pump special for like $899. I'm curious if it would work for one of us. I'd be happy if Goodson would do it for 1000. :biggrin:

115758.JPG

I'm standing by for the Service Advisor I usually work with there.
Will let you know what I hear...

It's fairly common for dealers to honor coupon specials offered by other dealers in their area. You might want to check the website for each of the Acura dealers in your area, and see if there are any coupon specials shown on their websites.

I'm standing by for the Service Advisor I usually work with there.
Will let you know what I hear...

Coooooool. that would be awesome if they honored that coupon (since its theirs, but fine print is iffy)

It's fairly common for dealers to honor coupon specials offered by other dealers in their area. You might want to check the website for each of the Acura dealers in your area, and see if there are any coupon specials shown on their websites.

Good idea! and i checked, of the 4 acura dealers, their specials were only $75 and $150 off a timing belt service.

It's Legit! They accepted it and Richard Furcht (Service Advisor) said to bring them on in!

I dropped mine off on the 1st of July, the $649.99 Coupon (Timing Belt) and Water Pump with
Coolent Flush and Bleed was $426.07 + $130.00 Labor = $1,206.00 + Tax. Still a Killer Deal
as it is usually $1,899.99 for the same service / you will save $693.99. Mac Churchill Acura
Quoted me $2,799.99 for TBWP Service.

Such a good deal I had them take care of my TX Inspection, Mobil 1 Oil Change, Alternator Belt,
Compressor Belt and Valve Cover Gaskets... I picked it up today! Couldn't be more happy, thank
you Goodson Acura for Honoring the Coupon!

Back