Anyone know '04 NSX FS @ Gold Coast Acura in Ventura? JH4NA21644T000121

Is anyone familiar with the 2004 Silverstone NSX for sale at Gold Coast Acura in Ventura, CA? The VIN is JH4NA21644T000121. I am interested in knowing about the car's history. I understand that it was recently traded in, but other than that I have no real info about the car. Carfax is clean, but that doesn't really mean much.

Thank you!

Philippe

Re: Anyone know '04 NSX FS @ Gold Coast Acura in Ventura?

If it was the one on eBay I spoke with them an negotiated a price before buying the one I have from Vegas.

I bought my current NSX from Gold Coast and had it serviced there when I lived in Santa Barbara. They are a great dealership. They sourced my car from an Acura dealership in Phoenix, had it shipped in for me and did this at their expense until I approved the purchase. They have some great NSX techs and some of the sales people own a NSX. I can only say good things about them, and I am quite sure their inventory would only have quality vehicles.

Good luck. Oh, and Happy New Year.

Re: Anybody know '04 NSX @ Gold Coast Acura in Ventura, CA?

It has been for sale for a very long time. They originally were asking like $85k for it.

I know most of the managers over there. I looked at it and it's very clean. Would you like me to investigate further for you to purchase it or are you just curious? I am close to Gold Coast daily, so it would be easy to do.
John :smile:

BTW- Norman the NSX Tech has been there since the NSX came out!

Back