• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested to meet in Valencia or Canyon Country?

I know we have at least 10 NSXrs in Santa Clarita Valley and by chance found a new guy who's brother used to work for Comptech, so he has a nice 92 with a bunch of Comptech stuff. We can meet at Corner Bakery in Valencia or open to suggestions on place/time.

Well let's get a few more people and do it. If we had even 6-7 it would be good. I can also get my buddy who has a Ferrari to come and another who has a Lambo

Cool, I will see if I can get some of my old friends to come. Have not talked to them in years so they might not have there cars no more.

I live there. The last time they had a meet in Valencia was like 6 years ago.

Yeah, I used to go to the Corner Bakery meets when it was a combo S2000 and NSX meet (late 2006 and on). Later the xBs started coming too, since Steve bought one. I had my 2005 S2000 then.

Yes, I went there few times. How did you like your 2000? I almost bought one but felt small to me, so ended up with NSX

I am on my third S2000. I love them. I sold the Suzuka blue one and still have the 2007 Laguna Blue, along with my NSX and two Honda Crosstours. I'm currently selling my 2011 Crosstour after having bought a 2015 a couple of weeks ago.

I have a blue 2005 RSX for my daily driver. I always liked blue metallic. You sound like a diehard Honda guy.

I'll setup an event as soon as I get a few more people

I have a blue 2005 RSX for my daily driver. I always liked blue metallic. You sound like a diehard Honda guy.

I'll setup an event as soon as I get a few more people

I a a die-hard blue Honda girl. I'm on my 9th Honda including my NSX.

Sorry I didn't read your profile. We've had 8 in my family. I sort of worked my way up from a Civic to Integra to NSX and RSX (I wish they wouldn't name all the cars **X now. Sort of ruins NSX unique name to me.

How would you compare the experience of the 2000 to NSX?

Sorry I didn't read your profile. We've had 8 in my family. I sort of worked my way up from a Civic to Integra to NSX and RSX (I wish they wouldn't name all the cars **X now. Sort of ruins NSX unique name to me.

How would you compare the experience of the 2000 to NSX?
Don't be sorry. I know women owners are few and far between. My first new car was a 1982 Prelude, after my used 1970 Datsun 510. Both of my kids (almost 27 and 28 years-old) drive RSXes.

I love the S2000 because it feels personal, like a great fitting pair of jeans. It goes where I tell it too and corners like a slot car. I never minded shifting it often until I bought my 2005 NSX in March 2009. Then I noticed how the NSX will go up to 70 mph in second gear, which is more fun on a group drive, than constantly shifting between 2nd and 3rd in the S2000, on a group drive, in the twisties. I've always considered what ever S2000 I had as my daily driver. (Had a 2001 Silverstone, a 2005 Suzuka blue and my current 2007 Laguna Blue.) Right now, the S2000 and NSX are in my garage with two Crosstours in the driveway. I've been using my new 2015 Crosstour for a daily because I don't want to move cars to get the S2000 out. I really like the new Crosstour. It just might become my daily, once I do sell the 2011 Crosstour.

I have had mostly Honda also.

I have owned 3 NSX, 2 Civics and a Prelude. Fist NSX was Turbo second was NA and the one I have now is SC.

I am out in Leona Valley but I might be able to meet up with you guys if I am in town when you decide to get together.

Back