• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in trading their OEM seats + cash with my 2004 OEM seats

I have a set of OEM seats from my 2004 that I would like to trade for your old beat up seats. The reason is, I want to recover my seats with leatherseats.com covers, but I don't want to waste the like-new leather from my seats. I would rather strip an older beat up seat.

My car has only 21K miles on it, so the seats are like new. They still have that new car smell. The driver's side bolster shows very minor wear, but you really have to look closely to even notice it.

The leatherseats.com covers cost about $700 and installation is about $300. I just want to break even. So if anyone wants to trade their beat up seats plus $1000 for my 2004 seats, please let me know. Your seats do not have to be black.

Charley- be sure to post up when the seats are done and let us know what you think of leatherseats.com Thanks!

PS- I'm looking for a driver's-side Ivory seat in very good/excellent condition.

Charley- be sure to post up when the seats are done and let us know what you think of leatherseats.com Thanks!

PS- I'm looking for a driver's-side Ivory seat in very good/excellent condition.

I've used leatherseats.com on two of my old NSXs. They are really well made. I found though, that the key to a good fit is proper installation.

Back