• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a pre-spring meet within the next couple of weeks?

I'm down for something like that. I leave back to Iraq March 3rd so, hopefully before then.

In!

Meet @ Tysons Corner area or Bethesda? Anywhere where there is good traffic for peeps to see us!

IMG_1068.jpg

Im in for something around nova. btw charley, i better not see u doing any burnouts with my OEMs LOL!:wink:

Count me in Tysons sounds good Bethesda is to congested.

Sounds good, the roof by the theator is spacious above Nordstrom.

I didn't think it would be this soon. I'll be out of town and can't make it. Post the pics.

Without you David and Chris this meet is not happening :cool:

So when are we meeting and is it Tysons?

Here's my Suggestion:

- 2nd Weekend in March?
- Tysons Corner Mall area.

Without you David and Chris this meet is not happening :cool:

Sorry guys, I have leave town Wednesday this week and I should be gone for about 2 to 3 weeks.

I will organize a large NSX meet when is get really nice with lots of notices. Hopefully we can get a few sponsors to give out a few door prizes.

Sorry guys, I have leave town Wednesday this week and I should be gone for about 2 to 3 weeks.

I will organize a large NSX meet when is get really nice with lots of notices. Hopefully we can get a few sponsors to give out a few door prizes.

Chris, that sounds good. Let's cancel the proposed 3/2 meet and save it for a super-meet when the weather gets nicer.

I spoke with Ken Sampson and he said that he could have a meet at his house in Annapolis, MD. I just want to get some feedback, no date yet.

The guys in MD are crying about meets always in VA.
But most of the NSXer live in VA.

Dont know about Annapolis, Id be interested in something a bit closer:smile:

I know my p-car buddies at 6speedonline have a meet up in Rockville 10am Sunday (3/2/08). Looks like the weather is supposed to be nice. Anyone free and want to roll up there...charley lets see the new shoes!? lmk

Details here:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119982

Near the Starbucks
Mid-Pike Plaza
11802 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852

Dont know about Annapolis, Id be interested in something a bit closer:smile:

I know my p-car buddies at 6speedonline have a meet up in Rockville 10am Sunday (3/2/08). Looks like the weather is supposed to be nice. Anyone free and want to roll up there...charley lets see the new shoes!? lmk

Details here:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119982

Near the Starbucks
Mid-Pike Plaza
11802 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852

Paul,
I'm in. I've been dying to take my car for a spin. You gonna be there?

Anyone else? C'mon, where's Andy, Nate, Ary, Eddie etc?

Paul,
I'm in. I've been dying to take my car for a spin. You gonna be there?

Anyone else? C'mon, where's Andy, Nate, Ary, Eddie etc?

Yep, Ill head up there. I havent driven my car for AWHILE. I was planning on having my clear bra done, but i guess it can wait. We (and anyone else) should hook up and roll in together. We'll coordinate b4 sun.

Anyone else out there just post here or pm. (if there are others, ill start a new thread).

Hey guys

I might be able to make it. :biggrin:

Gona clean her up, I'll be there Sunday.

Back