Anyone in VA/MD/DC area checked out this NSX?

Hi.

I'm not sure that they still have it. I've seen it a couple of times over the last several months (I live near by), but never drove it. The driving lights were broken, but may have been replaced. Paint was okay. Cherner does a good job detailing their cars.

I had called Cherner about another NSX and I couldn't get them to return the call. They have beautiful cars, but I don't personally know anyone who has bought a car from them.

Do you already have a NSX? Make sure you bring the NSX checklist with you when you go looking at this or any other NSX.

-Michael

Thanks Michael.

No I do not currently own an NSX (looking for a while). Their price seemed on the high side for 70K+ miles and I wanted to see if someone has already checked it out.

Are you looking to buy one as well? Feel free to e-mail me ([email protected]) if you'd like.

Vijay.

I did buy one earlier this summer. A '92 w/ about 50K miles. It's red and perfect.... ;)

I have always liked that color combination. Something about it just fits the NSX.

Actually I almost purchase that same car. I talk the dealership down to 28K. I had the car inspect at Chevy Chase Acura. Everything checked out ok. But at the last minute I found another NSX that was being taking care of by Chevy Chase Acura so I went with the later.

rogers said:
Actually I almost purchase that same car. I talk the dealership down to 28K. I had the car inspect at Chevy Chase Acura. Everything checked out ok. But at the last minute I found another NSX that was being taking care of by Chevy Chase Acura so I went with the later.

Wow....what was the deal you got on the other car?? It had to be pretty good to turn this one down. This car looks very clean in the pictures.

Which was 2K more but the service guy at Chevy Chase Acura was taken care of the car for the past 7 years so I could go wrong.

Last edited:
Back