Anyone in the market for an aircraft carrier?

Time to upgrade to a "hemi" for a tow vehicle...

A listing for natasu? :D
Hmm... not a bad idea for a press release. I have seen more crazy things.

Might make a good 1/8 mile drag strip somewhere...

:D

-J

donwon said:
All you need is that and few planes and a small army, and you too can be Destro or Cobra Commander!

Its amazing the things they sell.

Speaking of GI Joe, how about this one?

Looks like BL need to get that aircraft carrier. :D

Attachments

• jihadjoe.jpg
    jihadjoe.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
:eek: I am getting goose bump already with this idea. okie, i contacted them already......anyone else like to help me get that listing?:D

KGP said:
A listing for natasu? :D
Hmm... not a bad idea for a press release. I have seen more crazy things.

Well...

You either did it as a feel-good, or to profit from it. Can't ride the fence forever and hope it happens all by itself. ;)

BTW, there are cheaper services if you goolge "news release."

I'd be a little wary of a purchase like that where they don't even post a pic of the odometer. And how about all those overhauls and refits? Sounds to me like they could be hiding some prior damage.

Can anyone get a boatfax?

Can anyone get a boatfax?
<p><p>
STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE! ... boatfax shows flood history:D

Brian2by2 said:
On a side note, that is clearly a photoshop on the takeoff
No, it absolutely is NOT a photochop. Who said it was a take-off? No dis, but I'm going to bet (heavily) that you have not been to see the Blue Angels.

KGP said:
No, it absolutely is NOT a photochop. Who said it was a take-off? No dis, but I'm going to bet (heavily) that you have not been to see the Blue Angels.

Was it the Blue Angels that pulled this move a few years back, smacked the ground and snapped the tail off the plane???

steveny said:
Was it the Blue Angels that pulled this move a few years back, smacked the ground and snapped the tail off the plane???
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I do seem to recall that one of the Thunderbirds had an accident not too long ago, but I don't think it was from a similar manuever.

Even if I had Bill Gates check book, I can't imagine wanting to own such a beast. But how I want to experience it just one time! I WILL be doing the Mig's over Moscow thing in the future. :cool:

KGP said:
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I do seem to recall that one of the Thunderbirds had an accident not too long ago, but I don't think it was from a similar manuever.

Even if I had Bill Gates check book, I can't imagine wanting to own such a beast. But how I want to experience it just one time! I WILL be doing the Mig's over Moscow thing in the future. :cool:

The price on that is 35K right? I bet its worth every penny.

Back