Anyone in the Bloomington, IN area familiar with JH4NA1155NT000146, or the dealership

I saw this one too. "No records" but looks like aftermarket wheels. Wonder if it's a repaint.....

Still has the original (and unavailable for around 10 years now) thinner front chin spoiler. I would bet it is legit. Are you seriously interested in it?

I'm interested, but how seriously depends on the outcome of an appointment I have next Wednesday to see a car that is much closer to home. Will let you know how it goes.

Still has the original (and unavailable for around 10 years now) thinner front chin spoiler. I would bet it is legit. Are you seriously interested in it?

I sent them a question on the car yesterday but never heard back. Not a good sign...

I sent them a question on June 2nd, and just received the following response today.

Hey, sorry I am out if the country, please call Steve for answers!
Dan

I sent them a question on the car yesterday but never heard back. Not a good sign...

FYI your link goes to a ford F-250.

Yep, I just noticed that. Same seller; different vehicle. And the NSX they listed doesn't appear in the current or completed listings. Odd. I presume it sold, which doesn't disappoint, because I really like the silver car I looked at today.

FYI your link goes to a ford F-250.

Back