Anyone in ORLANDO FLORIDA thats good with NSX's want to help me pick my car apart?

I've got a list of things to do to the vehicle, but I'd like to go over it with someone that knows their S#!T about the vehicle. I have a friend that has owned many Acura's and is a mechanic - but he definately has 0% experience with the vehicle.

Thanks for your time.

PS: I'm in Winter Park, FL

When it comes to NSXs in the Orlando area, Nabil is the man!

Funny, I just posted about him in another topic, before I saw this one... :D

Re: Anyone in ORLANDO FLORIDA thats good with NSX's want to help me pick my car apart?

Even funnier, both of the places posted are my threads :eek:

Re: Anyone in ORLANDO FLORIDA thats good with NSX's want to help me pick my car apart?

I just pick up my NSX from Nabil last night and all the work was done first rate and at fair prices. T belt, water pump, clutch slave and master and fluid changes. His knowledge of NSX's is impresive. I was the owner of the largest independent BMW parts and repair shop in NY (The Ultimate Source) in Huntington L.I. until I moved to Florida 8 years ago and got out of the German poor quality business.
I ran a large shop compared to Nabil's so his is a bit more personal. I must say I doubt you will find a better more caring tech anywhere. Call Nabil, tell him Mike from Melbourne says hello. By the way, he is the only one that can align an NSX properly in the area.

Don't forget NSXPO next year is in Orlando!!!!

I'll be there next week to see him.
By far the ONLY ONE I trust to work on my car!!!
Never Heard anything bad about him!
All the guys there are very helpful.

Nabil is the best as far as mechanical and Vinnie (Vinnies side skirts)for body work. If you have any foot or ankle problems in Orlando come see me (NSX discount!!) :biggrin:

P.S. What's this rumor about NSXPO 2006 in Orlando??...I heard it's in Lake County (Clermont) outside of Orlando :wink: :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

I like the sound of NSXPO being that close to me !!!!
BTW, nice avatar Todd. :biggrin:

Feetfixer please tell me thats not your car, and you didnt call me!!! You know what i'm talking about!!!!!!!!! LOL.

You gentleman have been extremely kind speaking of our shop, First Class Automotive. Those of you that have been here, know that we 99% of the time try to even go out of the way, to make sure your X's stay in shape. Thankfully our work is paying off. Thanks to you guys.
Over the past months and years we have seen all of you helping promote our shop and our work. THANK YOU!!
You feel and we feel we do a better job than the dealer does at a lot better price. Keep spreading the Word.
Mike our # is 407-228-2849 Nabil or Oster
First Class Automotive
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orl, Fl 32803
M-F 7:30a to 5p

Thanks Oster

I told Nabil long ago I would spread the word. I am keeping to my word.
He took care of me in my time of need so the least I can do is help him in whatever way I can.

Maurice, you are true to your word. I've been emailing Andrew S. He is suposed to be letting me know when he has his wheels in so he can have them shipped here and do a good bit of work on his X.
There was another guy that you gave our # to I dont recall the name, but he was looking to have his valves adj and something else. If you run into him again can you have him call me again. :biggrin:

Thanks Oster

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Maurice, you are true to your word. I've been emailing Andrew S. He is suposed to be letting me know when he has his wheels in so he can have them shipped here and do a good bit of work on his X.
There was another guy that you gave our # to I dont recall the name, but he was looking to have his valves adj and something else. If you run into him again can you have him call me again. :biggrin:

Thanks Oster

I think I know who it was. I've never met him rather only emailed with him. If it is the same person, he lives here in town. We are supposed to meet up sometime and grab a bite to eat but his work schedule is difficult.
When I hear from him again, I'll ask if it was him needing that work done.

Turn's out my friend Tim (The Rose Man) is friends with Nabil. I guess he knows he from Acura of Longwood or something! I'll be heading in with my list of things to do....... GO EASY ON ME PLEASE! :eek:

To echo what these guys are saying the only people I will let work on my NSX is first class both Nabil and Oster are truely first class! Always willing to work with you however they can. You know you are in the right place when you pull up and there are 4 or 5 NSX's in the garage.

Carl

Mike, its usually best to make a appt. Fortunately we have been busy lately. Not only that, we have a few things we are trying to get changed around at the shop. 407-228-2849 Nabil or Oster

Maurice, I think the guy we are talking about did email me at one time but I didnt save the address. He is from Jacksonville, But thanks for checking on that for me.

Carl, Hope the tires you got are making a big difference, let me know how its driving.

Thanks Guys Oster

Not only is this the ONLY place to work on my NSX, but Oster and Nabil have become friends of mine. Very nice people! Great place!!

Warren

I must chime in as well. After having my drivetrain completely rebuilt by the FirstClass team, I am happy to say that I attended my first track event at Barber Motorsports Park this past month and had a great time! Nabil, Oster and the boys are genuinely good people. They care about their customers and work with integrity. What more can you ask for? BTW, I live in St. Pete and had my car trailered up to Orlando so that they could do the work. You are very lucky if you live in the area. A+!

Scott

Back