Anyone in Memphis available for inspection?

Im getting serious about the 96-T at Acura of Memphis (Tenn) but need inspection. Anyone available in that area?

btw... im in So Cal (Pasadena) so if any of you need inspection lemme know.

I could possibly inspect the car for you? I live in Little Rock, AR which is about 2 hours away. I wish I could say I could do it for free but with my time in my business and my gas expense I really could not. If you get super serious about it I would be willing if we could work out a financial arrangement of some sort. Let me know if i can help?

Jason

Thanks for the reply.... I just realized that I have over 175k in frequent flyer miles on United.... Award Travel time!

So I'll probably book a flight to Memp to personally inspect. Thanks again for offering.

I live 80 miles from Memphis.

They've had a manual white/tan '96 since June, and that was about the last time I saw it. At the time, they were asking $50k for it and I remember it looking very stock with the exception of red painted calipers.

I'll be out of town for the holiday weekend, but would be glad to go inspect it the following weekend if that helps.

PM me or give me a call if I can help out. My work number is 731.660.9935.

Mark

I would contact Dave Stewart at Dave's Honda Haven in Memphis to arrange for him to do a thorough pre-purchase inspection before I wasted a whole bunch of frequent flyer miles to go look at it. He's qualified to do it - he knows NSXs.

Back