Anyone in Houston have a rec for a good detailer?

I felt my car and it is need of a good wax job. I was thinking of ordering all of the Zaino products (I used it a few years ago) but then realized how much work it was.

Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance

Matt

Do it yourself.:biggrin:

Heck, tell the guys you will pay for lunch after the track event if they help out. You car will look as close to perfect as it can in less than a couple of hours.

btw, I use Zaino products and feel that after you get the 1st and 2nd coat on - the work is easier than using other waxes.

Last edited:
I second Ritesh's opinion .. I also use Zaino and just do it myself .. it's not really hard to do .. the worst part is just getting on with summer heat in the garage while detailing the car .. :)

I used to be a big time Zaino freak.

I am just not looking forward to that first application.

wash, claybar, dry, z1, wipe off, z2, z6, z5, z6, z2, z6, z5, z6

I know it takes a full day to do it the first time and my garage is not conducive (it is sooo hot even on a cool day) for me to be in it all day (live in a 3 story townhome with the garage being the first floor). I would probably pass out from the heat.

I know, I know....I'm giving excuses. In any case, I still have all of the Zaino stuff. It's at my brother's house. I'm just looking for a detailer just in case :smile:

I used Car Masseuse long ago with my M3 and people actually thought I had gotten my car repainted. They did an amazing job. They are located off of Dairy Ashford and Memorial or Briar Forest???

Btw, my M3 was Avus blue and you could see swirl marks and micro scratches in the paint before the detail. Afterwards, the car looked 100 times better 99.9% perfect! (besides my rock chips)

G Luck,
- Z

Back