Anyone in Germany who knows ....

this car .....
108.000 km, 201 kW (273 PS), EZ: 08/91, TÜV: 06/04, AU: 07/04, rot, 2/3 Türen, Benzin,

Besonderheiten:
Stabilitätskontrolle, Klimaanlage, Zentralverriegelung, el. Wegfahrsperre, Lederausstattung, Leichtmetallfelgen, el. Fensterheber
Beschreibung:
nichtraucher fahrzeug,original 1a zustand,K&N filter,II.besitzer,nur im Sommer gefahren,Remus Ausspufanlage,grosse Inspection bei 100000 gemacht,Unfallfrei,sehr schöner Zustand...

Anbieter:
D-85591 MÜNCHEN

... no pics available. I called the (private) owner.
quick translate: 2nd owner, original setup, car only driven in summer, non-smoker, Remus exhaust, K&N filter, inspected at 100.000 km, never had any accident, very good condition.

Anyone knows (or heard of) this car ?
Thinking of traveling to Munich somewhere next week to see myself....
Thanks and greetz ....
Blue :D

München area, Remus, 1991, red, about 100k km. I think there are many NSX that could fir this description... maybe our germans reader can help but I fear it will be diffiult.

Drive there and check the car out! :)

If possible ask (in the European section maybe) if a German NSX owner can join you so he can give you some inside.

Mmh - you may ask him about the Stabilitätskontrolle (ESP) - would be the only NSX with this feature I know...

You may ask also if the timing belt and water pump has been replaced at 100,000 km.

Don't know the car personaly - never seen it at our club events AFAIK.

Hi

Get the VIN so you know if it is within Snapring or not.

That would be the first thing to check.

Regards

It is not that easy, you need to get the transmission box number. Most people will not be able to find it since it is in a quite hidden place... but being a "late '91" I would suspect that it is indeed in teh snap ring range.

Back