• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Arlington VA?

I am looking to see if anyone can check out an NSX in arlington, VA. Does anyone live there?

Yes, slurpee

There are bunch of us live around here. Which car are you looking at?
Maybe, I can try to get some people together check out the car for you. Weather is not that great here though, we just had some snow and it's raining too.

Give me some info about the car.

Andy

Yes, slurpee

There are bunch of us live around here. Which car are you looking at?
Maybe, I can try to get some people together check out the car for you. Weather is not that great here though, we just had some snow and it's raining too.

Give me some info about the car.

Andy

Andy is right. There is a bunch of us nsxers living in the DC Area. Any info on the car?

Bryan

That would be really nice if someone could look at it for me. It is at American Service Center. I had talked to the guy Thursday, but he didnt have much info on it.

It is at this link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=2300

I asked him about scratches and dents and he said he didnt know. I thought this was kind of fishy as everyone else I have talked to know exactly every scratch on their car

I am looking for a blk on blk or silver on blk 2002+ with less than 20 000 miles.

Is there any prolem with rust in that region. I have seen the tire wrench show signs of salt in some eastern cars.

Thanks

Jason

Cheer up, slurpee.

You don't want to buy a car with unknown history. I'm sure something better will turn up. Good luck and sorry couldn't help you fast enough.

Andy

Back