Anyone here play Day of Defeat?

I don't know how many gamers we have on this board, but I thought it might be fun to get together and play some Day of Defeat (half-life mod).

Anyone interested?

I usually play a bit of counterstrike myself. I played DOD about a year ago and did not like it. Do they have a lot of cheaters on DOD? Cheating in CS and TFC is rampant to the point I don't even like to play anymore.
frown.gif

Let me download DOD 3.0? and see if I like it.

DOD 3.0 is great. It has 3 CS type levels. I think you will enjoy it. I always run cheating-death, and play servers that you use it. That will help get rid of cheaters.

I tell you what, DOD is the only thing helping me get through this day after my NSX got wrecked.
frown.gif

having seen pics of your car after the incident .... i feel your pain as others on this site do ...maybe a cheap car port would be a good investment .

I am an addict. I play TFC dustbowl for no less then one hour every day. My screen name is WIG TWISTER. I have a network of machines in my house so myself and up to four friends can play at the same time. I am a gamming junkie for life.

I thought the day your car got "wrecked" (really just repairable damage)wuld have meen your own personal "day of defeat".

Sorry to hear about your damage.
frown.gif
Get the car well soon.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Back