Anyone here like girls in bikinis?

Then you should know that the girls of the Houston Roller Derby are holding car washes for the next two weekends. The ad actually says: "Dig it, man! Derby girls in bikinis!"
No guarantees about the degree of babeitude you're likely to find there -- after all, they're derby girls, not models. 'Course, derby girls get really strong butts and thighs from all that skating ....
I'm not affiliated in any way. Just sharing with you dudes. Check it out at www.houstonrollerderby.com.

I can almost bet you won't get a fat chick to put on a bikini and go wash cars. I'm betting they'll look decent.:biggrin:

Hey, David

Well, this car is turning out to be pretty mod-proof. I like the exterior look pretty much just the way it is, and as for performance mods, I don’t dare jack with the engine for fear of screwing up my precious auto transmission. So I spend my time trying to get it into showroom condition. I do have new floor and trunk mats on the way, car cover, bra, etc. Seriously thinking about a mesh engine cover and HID.
A personal congrats to you on getting your car. Can’t wait to see it up close, perhaps at the next gtg or whenever. It would be great if we could swap rides if not drives just to see what another X is like. And if those around you (i.e., the fiancé) get tired of hearing you talk about the car, PM me. No amount of NSX talk will ever wear me down.

Ok, back on topic for a minute. I went to the derby car wash. Everyone was really nice, saw a few babes, took pictures, but it was nothing like the bikini-fest I was hoping for. Too much clothing and the real hotties were out on the street holding signs. No use anyone asking me to post pics. Even if I knew how it wouldn’t be worth it.
Go to the Pictures forum and take a look at the thread titled “This is why the NSX is a super duper exotic car.” See Medusa’s post #8. Oh, my goodness. Now THAT is what I was hoping for.
Reminds me of one time I was in college. On a whim I turned into a cheerleader car wash. Before I knew it they were pressing their little suds-covered bodies all over my truck. Wow. I am determined to take the X into a similar situation.

Back