Anyone here knows this car? It looks familiar

I think so because there was a debate on why the Acura emblem on the front of the car was upside down.

just seen the nsx at berkeley honda, i live in the area. they are asking $29,999 for it now. i don't understand why the price increase. dealer doesn't have any maintenance records on said vehicle, provided me with a clean carfax though. looks like a 2 owner car. im still in the search for the right car.:smile:

I sure hope not. The car I bought was pretty babied, has clear bra and all but you never know. Also, the rear emblem was also de-badged so I think it was some sort of funky style.

I sure hope not. The car I bought was pretty babied, has clear bra and all but you never know. Also, the rear emblem was also de-badged so I think it was some sort of funky style.

Is your clear bar under the emblem, or is the film cut around the emblem? When they did my clear bra, they took the emblem off and put it back on after the clear bra was on. That could be what they did with yours - they just put the emblem back on upside down, maybe.

just seen the nsx at berkeley honda, i live in the area. they are asking $29,999 for it now. i don't understand why the price increase. dealer doesn't have any maintenance records on said vehicle, provided me with a clean carfax though. looks like a 2 owner car. im still in the search for the right car.:smile:

I actually just bought this car. They had it showing at a dealer in Danville. Was this the same care referenced in the first post?

Any other info anyone have on it?

I actually just bought this car. They had it showing at a dealer in Danville. Was this the same care referenced in the first post?

Any other info anyone have on it?

this car moves around. last week berkeley honda lowered the price to 26999. congratulations on your purchase.

personally I think the upside down emblem looks cool.....makes people wonder.............and clearly it is more aerodynamic that way. I think it was Mickeylex's car that I first saw this on.

this car moves around. last week berkeley honda lowered the price to 26999. congratulations on your purchase.

Thanks. Ended up getting it for even less than the $26,999. Always makes one wonder why they're dropping the price so quickly. Guess it's just a tough market.

Why didn't this car work for you?

Brian

Last edited:
Thanks. Ended up getting it for even less than the $26,999. Always makes one wonder why they're dropping the price so quickly. Guess it's just a tough market.

Brian

it didn't work for me because dealer didn't have maintence records, meaning timing belt and waterpump replacement needed, and anything else found wrong with a 18 year old vehicle. aesthetically pleasing vehicle but i need to know the vehicle was well maintained and dealer couldn't and would'nt provide service docs.

personally I think the upside down emblem looks cool.....makes people wonder.............and clearly it is more aerodynamic that way. I think it was Mickeylex's car that I first saw this on.

Who's Mickeylex? Did he have a yellow 04--wondering if that is mine? I think the upside emblem is on top of clear bra, so maybe it was accidental. Don't know really why.

Who's Mickeylex? Did he have a yellow 04--wondering if that is mine? I think the upside emblem is on top of clear bra, so maybe it was accidental. Don't know really why.

Mickeylex is the screen name of the poster on #8. A local Bay Area guy (sorry I cant remember your name bro) with a red NSX.

I believe it was intentional because I intentionally put mine on backwards........:cool:

Mickeylex is the screen name of the poster on #8. A local Bay Area guy (sorry I cant remember your name bro) with a red NSX.

I believe it was intentional because I intentionally put mine on backwards........:cool:

No problem, but not me. My emblem is right side up and I'm in the Sacramento Chapter. You may have seen Juejaimon's car who is in the Bay and intentionally put his emblem on as a "V" instead of an "A".

Brian

Hi Brian,
It was nice meeting you the other night. I see you did get the car after all. Great Purchase! If you want to cruise some back roads sometime let me know. Also be sure to check out the norcal section. We have lots of little meetups here and there.

just seen the nsx at berkeley honda, i live in the area. they are asking $29,999 for it now. i don't understand why the price increase. dealer doesn't have any maintenance records on said vehicle, provided me with a clean carfax though. looks like a 2 owsedner car. im still in the search for the right car.:smile:

carfax should show where it was originally purchased from. just call that dealership and give them the vin, see if any maintenance had been done to the car.

Hi Brian,
It was nice meeting you the other night. I see you did get the car after all. Great Purchase! If you want to cruise some back roads sometime let me know. Also be sure to check out the norcal section. We have lots of little meetups here and there.

yo RYANS lets cruise those backroads later today..........

Hi Brian,

Ryans - Great to meet you as well. Our discussion really helped me make the decision. Would love to meet up some time for a cruise and have been checking out the NorCal section.

Love the car so far, spent yesterday getting it all cleaned up and waxed. I think it looks great.

Daughter and I had a contest over the weekend to see which car we'd see first in our travels: NSX, Lambo, Ferrari. So far: 3 Ferrari, 1 Lambo, 0 NSX. Love having a unique car!

Brian

hi brians, pm me your fax number and you got it!!! take care of your nsx. i purchased a silver 92 on thursday, its in the shop getting the tb/wp. good luck!

PM sent. I really appreciate it!

Debating whether I get the tb/wp done as well. Selling dealer indicated it was done already but couldn't guarantee it. I'm know the original dealer so will reach out to them this week to see if they can give me any info.

No, it's actually Steve's (juejaimon) car that has the intentional upside down 'A' logo.

Back