Anyone here gone clubbin before?

GQ NSX

Registered Member
Has anyone here ever gone clubbing? (particularly the bay area)

Is it just dancing/drinking etc?

Someone care to elaborate? LOL

ravi:confused: :D

Is it just dancing / drinking etc?

Someone care to elaborate?

Yes.

Yes and no. :cool:

No. :p

STOCKTONSX said:

Is it just dancing/drinking etc?

Someone care to elaborate? LOL

ravi:confused: :D

how old are you? just curious.

Been there, done that, and still do it! And it's more fun with a group of girls!! So I've been told... ;)

NSX FoYoAss said:
Been there, done that, and still do it! And it's more fun with a group of girls!! So I've been told... ;)

agreed. it's much easier to get with other gurls when you are with some.

If you go clubbing, go with friends. It really helps if you go with a girl(s)... it is soooooo sweet dancing with the hottest girl in the club and knowing most single guys watching would do anything to be in ur shoes. :D

IMHO, clubs are a bad place to 'pick up' chicks...
You'll have more fun if you ignore them.

tararan said:
agreed. it's much easier to get with other gurls when you are with some.

I'll drink to that. You can liken clubbin to a pack a lions going after a herd of zebra.... well kinda. I know most girls assume off the bat that a guy at a club that comes up to them is sketchy... rightfully so cuz there are a lot of sketchy guys out there and they're usually the ones to go up to girls. So girls are automatically on the defense. But if u're with girls then they are less threatened by you, I assume because they think those girls wouldn't be with u if u were sketchy. If you know girls, go with them. If you don't know girls, pay some to go with u. Or goto bars if you want to meet girls, easier to talk, but u're 18 so that probably won't work.

Back