anyone have MashimaroNSX phone number?

MashimaroNSX owes me $85 for a product he recieved from me selling in the FS: forum. He has not attempted to resolved this issue despite numerous emails and PMs etc. Please kindly PM me with his number so that i may make every civil attempt to resolve.

Thank you! Greg

J's Racing said:
MashimaroNSX owes me $85 for a product he recieved from me selling in the FS: forum. He has not attempted to resolved this issue despite numerous emails and PMs etc. Please kindly PM me with his number so that i may make every civil attempt to resolve.

Thank you! Greg

Im sure its an oversight, Rob and Julia are good people:wink:

The Kid said:
Im sure its an oversight, Rob and Julia are good people:wink:
2nd that

Good to hear. hopefully this can be cleared up easily. If i dont have it resolved soon, ill report back. I appreciate the comments. Please urge them to contact me and resolve this, if anyone has the means to do so.

This matter must have become some type of misunderstanding, cuz all I have to say is that I received a Type R shift boot from Greg and he claims that he hasen't received payment for it. Whats even more confusing is that why someone would send a product out without payment. Nonetheless he still decided to leave me a negative, but I assure everyone on the NSX community that this matter will be resolved as many of you know that I am an honest person. The check will be cancelled and the money will be paypal'd to you Greg.

That is all
-Rob

MashimaroNSX said:
This matter must have become some type of misunderstanding, cuz all I have to say is that I received a Type R shift boot from Greg and he claims that he hasen't received payment for it. Whats even more confusing is that why someone would send a product out without payment. Nonetheless he still decided to leave me a negative, but I assure everyone on the NSX community that this matter will be resolved as many of you know that I am an honest person. The check will be cancelled and the money will be paypal'd to you Greg.

That is all
-Rob

Rob,

After no reply's to my PMs Emails, or AIM messages, i had to take some action to get a reply here. So, i apolagize for having to make anything public, but i did get a reply now after doing so, which seems kinda odd that i had to do so to get any reply

As discused in my first email to you, The item was sent to your user name on accident and that i requested payment if you want the item. THAT is why it was shipped with no payment. Dont act like i did not tell you that, and act like you dont have a clue. If you claim Julia sent a check, and i recieve it post marked before the other day, then i will gladly eat my words, and retract any negative feedback.

Mr. Greg:

This is julia. Rob was interested in your shift BOOT and has e mailed you about it, he asked me to sent out a check for a Type R shift KNOB, as we are very busy and your item is not the only we bought recently. I hope you can understand that. 2 days ago we received your item and rob inform me that you have e malied him numerous times saying that you did not get a payment for it. he also inform me that a week or so ago you e mailed him told him that you have gotten the payment and asked for shipping adress therefore the item was shiped already, therefore he thought I have send the check already and you have gotten it. You decided to take this matter to a bigger picture to involve the nsx community only after two days. I understand that you really need the money and we do like the boots so I will paypal you so that you get your money.
just a word of advise: please make sure that you send the item next time to the right purchaser. as you may have experience before not everyone would be an honest purchaser.
ps, I apologize if this matter has taken longer then expected. Thanks for your time

MashimaroNSX said:
Mr. Greg:

This is julia. Rob was interested in your shift BOOT and has e mailed you about it, he asked me to sent out a check for a Type R shift KNOB, as we are very busy and your item is not the only we bought recently. I hope you can understand that. 2 days ago we received your item and rob inform me that you have e malied him numerous times saying that you did not get a payment for it. he also inform me that a week or so ago you e mailed him told him that you have gotten the payment and asked for shipping adress therefore the item was shiped already, therefore he thought I have send the check already and you have gotten it. You decided to take this matter to a bigger picture to involve the nsx community only after two days. I understand that you really need the money and we do like the boots so I will paypal you so that you get your money.
just a word of advise: please make sure that you send the item next time to the right purchaser. as you may have experience before not everyone would be an honest purchaser.
ps, I apologize if this matter has taken longer then expected. Thanks for your time

Julia, glad to hear it was just confusion on both our behalves. Based on past dishonest people, and not hearing from Rob for 2 days, i got worried that things were going bad. My only option appeared to be asking for additionak information publically. I appreciate you resolving the issue, and i hope you enjoy your boot, and NSX! I will update my review and trader rating to mark this situation resolved.

Greg

WOW,

Glad this is over:). I was not believing what I was reading, after knowing Rob and Julia, it was obvious there was some miscommunication. They are great folks, and I would never worry about a deal with them:).

Regards,
LarryB

Back