Anyone have Knowledge about this '95 Midnight Pearl in Colorado? jh4na1182st000398

First off, I have sellers remorse. I sold my nearly perfect red /black 92 late this summer. I've been kicking around the idea of another and a midnight pearl was my first choice. I found one on ebay today and for a very good price. As we all know, you get what you pay for. I'm seriously interested in the car but was wondering if anyone has knowledge of this car. Here's the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=4514841044&rd=1
Also, if anyone has a carfax on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

ISONSX said:
I found one on ebay today and for a very good price.
You don't know what the price will be. Bidding is still open, and you have no way of knowing in advance how much that car will sell for when the auction closes.

ISONSX said:
Here's the link:
You need to edit your post for the link to work...

Re: Anyone have Knowledge about this '95 Midnight Pearl in Colorado?

willabeest said:
did he drop the reserve 8000 dollars?

Looks like it.

I checked into that car and was very very close to buying it. I had another Prime member did a visual inspection for me (NO PPI done) and everything is in decent working condition.

There is nothing wrong with this car to make me bought my current midnight pearl. The main reason is that I want a black interior.

If you need more info, please feel free to PM me.

It's Mine!!!!

It's mine! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: After a nearly 6 month absense, I couldn't take it anymore. My wife is not happy but my media room has a very comfortable couch. :eek: I bought a 2001 BMW 330 Ci Convertible after selling my NSX and Honda Accord (daily driver) to compromise. It's really a great looking car with all the options - bigger engine, xenons, sport and premium packages, titanium silver, M wheels, etc but it is NOT a 10 year old NSX! Has the PPI done this morning and everything looks fine. I am scheduling to go out and pick it up in the next week or two and drive it home. 28,700 miles on it now. Looks like it should get a new timing belt, water pump, and drive belts soon after I get it home due to the age. I fell in love with the midnight pearl and really got the bug after I saw the midnight pearl that BLING bought out of NYC - very nice car for a great price. I got what I would consider a very good deal. Looks like it will go into the garage for the winter and be my daily driver this spring.

I've looked at every car imaginable but the NSX is the ultimate driving machine. What a way to ring in the new year.

Congrats! I guess we were looking at the same group of midnight pearls as they are so rare. The Denver car is actually a better deal than mine with lower mileage, Comptech mods and so on. If only it has black interior. :rolleyes: I would have gotten that a lot sooner.

However, I won't complain since I've gotten my ideal color combo and it's stock! :biggrin:

Congrats Tory. Nice choice! I can't wait to see it.
I have always liked that color.
Spring drive only a couples months away?
Your welcome to drive it by my house for a little detailing party. I would love to get the some of my new products on that color :biggrin:

Congratulations Tory!

As the owner of your former NSX, I am happy that you have rejoined the ranks of NSX owners. However, I feel quite fortunate that I was able to benefit from your brief period of unclear thinking!

Tory's former and MY current NSX:

6959IMG_0381-med.JPG

Tory,
Congratulations on your new purchase, I do not own one yet, but reading your sellers remorse comments (your brief period of unclear thinking! to borrow from GOTTSPD) it just reconfirms my belief in purchasing one (have driven a few). It’s nice to see your former car went someone who is obviously takes great care of it. Again congratulation. :rolleyes:

wanttobeansxowner said:
Tory,
Congratulations on your new purchase, I do not own one yet, but reading your sellers remorse comments (your brief period of unclear thinking! to borrow from GOTTSPD) it just reconfirms my belief in purchasing one (have driven a few). It’s nice to see your former car went someone who is obviously takes great care of it. Again congratulation. :rolleyes:

Once you own one and sell it you realize what a mistake that was. Who cares that they are 14 years old now; they are such beautiful cars that I would not own anything else in this price range. Yeah the new C6 has 400 HP and is a great bang-for-the-back car, but good God it's a Chevy. The Japenese auto makers are beyond compare IMO. We have a '04 MDX as well and everytime my wife lets me drive it I tell her how much I like it.

Good luck in your search. Turn that wanttobeansxowner into newnsxowner soon. My ID is like yours since early on I was In-Search-Of an NSX (ISONSX). But alas, no more once again!

Re: It's Mine!!!!

ISONSX said:
I am scheduling to go out and pick it up in the next week or two and drive it home. What a way to ring in the new year.

Congrats!!!!! Could not agree more on the "What a way to bring in the new Year comment" :)

When you say you are going to come out and drive it home in the next week or so - I would only suggest you watch the Weather carefully (on the net or Weather Channel) and be careful driving home!!!
The current Temp here is 22, supposed to snow tonight, all day tomorrow and some Thurs. ..........just an FYI.......

Back