Anyone have any WHOLESALE Diamond Hookups

Just checking to see if anyone here has any good contacts to purchase diamonds. I have decided to give into the power of love and provide my bride to be with the ring she deserves.

Looking for ?
Princess cut
E-G color
V VS or better clarity
well cut table

There has to be a way to cut out the middleman and avoid those mall stores and there very inflated prices.

Of course, this among other things, also results in me making other sacrifices as well. So any shoppers out there looking for a super clean 91 can EMAIL me for details
Detailed formal post for car for sale will follow separately.

get the new CUPID cut, from top you see 8 arrows and from buttom you see 8 hearts, more brillian than the princess cut.

How I know, I just got marry in June and went thru the same thing you are going thru, but my wife like the NSX so we got one as our wedding present to ourselves.

As for wholesale prices, we got ours from Taiwan where the diamond price was good, but to get the ring made there is much cheaper.:D :D :D

Congrats

I don't know about NW Florida but many major cities have jewelry districts where importers operate from little offices in buildings full of similar operations. In NYC this would be 47th St which is the only one that I'm directly familiar with. Do not attempt to deal like this without an extremely knowledgeable friend with you!

Failing this consider dealing with an independant jeweller in your town. They will have contacts with diamond dealers who will arrange to bring a selection of stones to the store for you to examine. Give serious consideration to purchasing a certificate stone which is accompanied by a guarantee from one of several well-known gem labs stating the particulars of the stone and, possibly, identifiying it by laser-engraved serial number. The serial number is cut into the unpolished girdle of the stone.

Naturally in this day and age there are all sorts of web sites claiming to be wholesalers and direct importers of diamonds. No idea which ones are legit but at least it gives you the opportunity to make some price comparisons and start getting an education. Try this one just as an example. I have no connection with this site, it just came up in a quick Google.

It may surprise you to learn that the markup on diamonds is often far lower than the markup on gold and other items. Many stores, particularly on large stones or high quality stones are working on a very small margin.

in the same boat .....

i found a 2.52 carat I, SI1, Very good cut for $9500. EGL certified. I have it on hold right now but still shopping around

I am friends with a guy here in Michigan that wholesales diamonds. (His uncle owns a diamond mine) He sells mainly to smaller jewlers.

If you get up this way I can put you in touch with him and I am sure you can get any type and size of diamond that you are interested in.

my parents own a jewelry store here in southern california and i could get you probly 20% off if that helps.

Go here for education and buying:

www.goodoldgold.com

here for buying:

www.superbcert.com

and for forums and reviews of the vendors and education:

www.diamondtalk.com

I bought our stone (triple ideal with almost perfect proportions) from Superb Cert only because I found one stone in particular that goodoldgold didn't have. Barry at Superb Cert was great, everything appraised for WAY more than I paid, and I am very happy.

PM me if you want stone details...

Back