Anyone have any info. JH4NA1157PT000488 in Kentucky

97,123 miles on 2-11-05 and current mileage is 99xxx. 2000 miles in 5 year.

New paint job and new interior---something doesn't feel right about this car.
He also has a Viper on ebay.

I know for a fact the owner is in an extreme hurry to sell this one. I was interested but couldn't schedule a trip down to see it for a month. He couldn't wait and reposted it on eBay. He has removed the reserve and will sell it by year-end (but not to me!) if his minimum is met. He says he has all the invoices to support the claim that maintenance is current (clutch, w/p, t/b). Might be a good find for someone who can get there to see and drive it. No way I was buying it sight unseen.

The owner told me that this car sold on Dec 31 (on eBay). Curious, did a Primer buy it? Owner had a minimum of $21,900 and a "buy it now" of $22,900. It was relatively high mileage (99k) but was repainted, had new leather interior and was current on the major maintenace items. Sounded like a bit of a distress sale. Did someone get a bargain? I'm searching myself and would benefit from knowing what this one changed hands for.

I tried to snag it after he send me receipts for a good $5-10k worth of service from the previous owner. He used it as a show car which is why it only got a few k miles over the last 4-5 years. BUT - somebody offered him $24k and he sold it... oh well. Good news is they made more :) Definitely seemed a year end distress sale.

Back