Anyone have a spare set of mint OEM 00-01 wheels?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a set to purchase but I only want to buy local so I can see them in person first. By mint I mean zero curb rash or scratches/bends on all 4 wheels. Shoot me a PM if you have a set you are interested in parting with.
Thanks,
Jeff

I looked at one set of wheels from a 98 and I have found that the finishes on the wheels are slightly different. The 00-01's have a different type of a brushed finish that doesn't show up in pictures but is noticeable in person.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to consider '97-99. Because they're identical to the '00-01 and all that. :tongue:

AFAIK,

The center cap is different on the 00-01 - It has an A

prior years had the word Acura

I learned the 00-01's were different the hard way trying to get my 00-01 wheels new center caps. Bought the Acura ones, cleaned them up painted them perfect and then tired to put them on. Much to dismay, the are not the same. They have been on enthusify for nearly a year...

I have a mint sent of 00-01's but I power coated them slightly darker than stock. I'm running Nurburgrings now but I'm not sure I want to part with the OEM's.

Try looking here:

http://www.wheelcollision.com/a4a.htm

I had a Miata wheel fixed by them and it came out looking better than new but then I'm not as particular as you sound... ;>)

And Bath, PA is not exactly on the far side of the moon...

I would not mind a nice 97-99 set if anyone has some they are looking to part with. I also have a set of Forgelines I could trade for them if someone would rather trade versus sell.

Back