Anyone has checked out this 94 NSX (JH4NA1156RT000369)

Has anyone has checked out this car yet? How's the condition and is it worth the asking price of 29K? The car is located in Pleasanton, CA.

Thanks

Yes, i already checked it out at Specialty Exotics Sales. The sales people are not very friendly and they made me wait forever. It was at the Acura Dealership getting a new coil. It has flaws on the body and paint. rate it a 7 very average. Front bottom bumper had chips from going up steep driveways and the rear quarter panel looks like it had been side swiped backing out of the garage. Poor touch up paint that does not even match.

I would offer him no more than $24K Due to the body damages and repairs needed. The wheels are horrible. Better off with the Stock OEM rims.

Last edited:
Hi folks -- Longtime lurker and my first post here. Just bought this car and it's now in Oakland, CA. We agreed on a price where I just could not refuse. :smile:

The seller's pics are here.

... and it'll be sharing the garage making new friends with these guys.

What a fantastic forum. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you guys!

Congrats! Do you have any plans for the car to improve its appearance?

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Congrats! Do you have any plans for the car to improve its appearance?
I had the cosmetic imperfections sorted out as a condition of the sale. The car is a driver; I'm quite happy with the appearance as-is. Top of to-do list for this car right now actually is to figure out how to get a child seat installed so I can get our little co-pilot on board, but over time I'm sure other projects will turn up.

Congrats on your new addition. Love the M5 btw!!!
Thanks! Like the NSX (the front lip has rashes and a poor touch-up attempt) the E28 M5 has a bruised front air dam. I think I'm going to leave it that way on both cars for now, lest I live in constant fear of driveways and speed bumps... :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I had the cosmetic imperfections sorted out as a condition of the sale. The car is a driver; I'm quite happy with the appearance as-is. Top of to-do list for this car right now actually is to figure out how to get a child seat installed so I can get our little co-pilot on board, but over time I'm sure other projects will turn up.

Thanks! Like the NSX (the front lip has rashes and a poor touch-up attempt) the E28 M5 has a bruised front air dam. I think I'm going to leave it that way on both cars for now, lest I live in constant fear of driveways and speed bumps... :wink:

Welcome aboard!

I've personally been using the Recaro Start and Recaro Young Style in my NSX without any problems, but IMHO the Start is a much nicer seat and fits better.
I'd suggest taking a look here: :)
http://www.recarochildseats.com/

Otto

Back