Anyone going to the PCA meet April 23?

Mike,

Are you going shopping?

Tytus

Mike,

Are you going shopping?

Tytus

Been shopping :wink: But Im really just going to just see some interesting cars and stuff. Im in no rush, but I am getting a 996 Turbo. I have one sports car I dont drive, whats the rush to buy another :redface:

Been shopping :wink: But Im really just going to just see some interesting cars and stuff. Im in no rush, but I am getting a 996 Turbo. I have one sports car I dont drive, whats the rush to buy another :redface:

Go to www.renlist.com if you haven't and check out the 996 turbo forum. It is a wealth of information. It is a huge amount of car for the money and near NSX reliability and maintenance cost. Not as plush to drive as a stock NSX but set up very well completely stock for the track and so versatile as a DD. Insurance costs more, about 50%, than for the NSX and my turbo is 3 years older and worth less than my NSX. Go figure...must be the HP and collision incidents/costs.

Good luck,

Tytus

Just seeing if anyone else was going, Im leaving NJ and 4pm and heading to The Hershey Hotel and staying there. First beer on me? :biggrin:

Back