Anyone going to BBQ on Sunday want to cruise down together?

Tell me where.

Les - Still trying to figure out what to bring. I see Hugo is coming. I might want to eat before I get there as there may not be much left.

Tell me where.

Les - Still trying to figure out what to bring. I see Hugo is coming. I might want to eat before I get there as there may not be much left.

I think there's a car wash right there on rock field. What's your cell? We can connect Sunday morning. Do you have the SOS twin turbo kit!

We are driving up from Oceanside so we can meet with JC and then join you...............

JC ??? Time? Another "roll on the 5" meeting ?

Alan - sounds good to me. I'll figure a time later this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Alan - why don't we meet on the 5 at 9 am and we'll have Zmoney meet us enroute at Bake. We'll just cruise up the 405 and we have cell #'so and radios. Should be easy enough.

Alan - sounds good to me. I'll figure a time later this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Alan - why don't we meet on the 5 at 9 am and we'll have Zmoney meet us enroute at Bake. We'll just cruise up the 405 and we have cell #'so and radios. Should be easy enough.

K alan

Do you want to do a rolling meet? I actually think meeting off lake forest and rockfield is better (instead of bake) right at the shell station. Freeway entrance is right there...

Do you want to do a rolling meet? I actually think meeting off lake forest and rockfield is better (instead of bake) right at the shell station. Freeway entrance is right there...

JC and I usually do a rolling meet and this time it looks like I will be hooking up with him at 9am. It should be about 15-20 minutes later that we will be passing by your location. I would suggest that you wait at the Chevron station so you won't have to cross traffic and we can call your cell as we approach your exit/entrance ramp so you can then roll on and join us. Do you have a club radio? PM both of us for our cell numbers. Alan

Back