anyone from NY area? I need help

Hi my name is Mark and I don't drive an NSX (yet) hopefully next year. I currently own a 91 300ZX and I have been a big fan of these two cars. Now my question is I would like to know much about NSX and i believe i am in the right place. My first question is what model is to look for? are all NSX come in turbo? what is the best year to get? Please i need some help. thanks guys

The best advice you will ever get regarding the NSX is to scour nsxprime. It is THE scource for anything NSX. Any question you have can be answered using the "search" button. You are definitely in the right place. If in the future you find a potential NSX, I'm sure a Prime memeber will be willing to inspect the car with you. Good luck with the search.
Jesse

Hey, where in the new york area are you? No NSX comes turbo. There are supercharger and a couple turbo kits out there, but they never came that way from honda/acura. Depending what your plans are for the car, modding or leaving it stock might influence what years your looking for. There is a big price range there, i've seen them as low as 18G's to new at 90+.

Zenky said:
Hi my name is Mark and I don't drive an NSX (yet) hopefully next year. I currently own a 91 300ZX and I have been a big fan of these two cars. Now my question is I would like to know much about NSX and i believe i am in the right place. My first question is what model is to look for? are all NSX come in turbo? what is the best year to get? Please i need some help. thanks guys

Zenky, where in NY are you? If you're close to me, I'd be happy to let you take my car out for a test rive (me with you of course!). Better make it fast though; I think we have about 1.1 days in the season left.

I live in Scarsdale 10583, that'll be great man thanks I am looking to test drive NSX before I buy one. Right now my budget is $22 G's would I get a decent NSX for this amount?

Zenky said:
I live in Scarsdale 10583...

I grew up in Scarsdale. My parents built a much talked about house on Murray Hill Road in the early 80's. How's the peer pressure doing there?

Zenky said:
I live in Scarsdale 10583, that'll be great man thanks I am looking to test drive NSX before I buy one. Right now my budget is $22 G's would I get a decent NSX for this amount?

No. You need at least 12g's more or it will have a story and not be what these cars are supposed to be.

DocL said:
I grew up in Scarsdale. My parents built a much talked about house on Murray Hill Road in the early 80's. How's the peer pressure doing there?
Hey DocL, I just recently moved here in Scarsdale and I dont really know much about the place yet. Any advice for me about NSX doc?

Back