Anyone else seen this pic??

Hmm this would be what I'd expect a hybrid coupe to look like from "current" Honda. I hadn't seen this pic before so thought I'd post

Attachments

• 2012-Acura-Nsx-4dede6e54b01f.jpg
    2012-Acura-Nsx-4dede6e54b01f.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 915
Hmm this would be what I'd expect a hybrid coupe to look like from "current" Honda. I hadn't seen this pic before so thought I'd post

Pretty cool, however I would expect the CR-Z's "big brother" to share similar design elements, thus looking it bit more like this. The only wildcard would be if the HSV sold as an Acura, utilizes an Acura brand design language a la ZDX, etc.

Honda+Concept+2011.jpg

Actually your pic is cool. Looks like the CRZ as a mid engine and I don't think we'll get that lucky. It will definitely be an Acura as the car will have SHAWD.

In the pic I found someone just put the Honda current front grill on the car. Most of the body is still very ASCC/HSV.

Pretty cool, however I would expect the CR-Z's "big brother" to share similar design elements, thus looking it bit more like this. The only wildcard would be if the HSV sold as an Acura, utilizes an Acura brand design language a la ZDX, etc.

Honda+Concept+2011.jpg

I have seen this one as well, atleast it shares some resemblance of the Old NSX

I have seen this one as well, atleast it shares some resemblance of the Old NSX

It looks like an NSX with CRZ nose. I would think the CRZ big brother will have a longer snout than the car pictured.

Looks like another photoshop of the Acura ASCC
attachment.php

Acura ASCC
remote_image20091205-25282-jk9z1h-0.jpg

Last edited:

whatever it is, it looks dum

Actually, this is the first concept design that I like. As it is now, it's a little too "conceptual" but if it hits production, and they clean it up a bit (make the design a little more practical and realistic), I think it may be worthy successor to the NSX (looks-wise). Especially if they keep the integrated spoiler motif of the original.

It should be mid-engined, of course.

I'd be happy with any one of them as the new NSX as long as it has 400 hp! That's all it needs. Just build something even if it's wrong....I'm ready for something good - take a stab at it Honda!

Ok so where did this graphic come from? I've never seen it before and I like it a lot..........
I found it in Google Images a couple of weeks ago in my never-ending search for news on the NSX. A little more searching revealed the author's name, Brian Spilner. Then I traced it back to a website that hosts design contests. It took 2nd place on Autemo.com.

Unfortunately, it's an enthusiast rendering. A VERY talented enthusiast! I've been so taken by the render, it's become my desktop wallpaper. To me, it truly looks like a worthy successor to the NSX.

Back