Anyone else have a 2010 S4?

I think I'm finalizing the deal tomorrow and I was wondering if there's anything I should be looking for... any options that are a must have, etc etc....

This will be my 3rd "S" model Audi over the years... I really love these things.

Sorry... this is supposed to be in "off topic"

Last edited:
I think I'm finalizing the deal tomorrow and I was wondering if there's anything I should be looking for... any options that are a must have, etc etc....

This will be my 3rd "S" model Audi over the years... I really love these things.

Sorry... this is supposed to be in "off topic"

I don't have one but we drove one when we special ordered our to be delivered A6 Avant. Great car. The S/C motor is fantastic and the blend of handling and ride quality (for a street car) is great.

Please post up your impressions after you take delivery.

I just drove it back from the dealership today.

1st impressions are fantastic. The interior is amazing... the car is a technological masterpiece. Holy crap there are a lot of settings with the drive control, nav, etc etc etc. It'll take me awhile to get everything down. I feel a bit overwhelmed right now.

It drives like a dream... power is spot on, very linear. I can't wait to slap an exhaust and hopefully a chip on it.

The interior is quite a bit larger than my B6 as well.. same great seats, and outward vision is really good.

I looked at the 335 and some other cars, this was sort of a impulse buy, although I've owned and S4 and S6 before, so I was keeping my eye on these, just wasn't planning on buying it right now.

Iphone pics..

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

That's a beautiful car.
I am in the market for an Audi. Considering the A5, A4, or even S4. A5 sport back would be perfect, but.....

I was a bit dissapointed that Audi did not offer me any wow incentive when I was ready to make the purchase. How did you do?

Love the color btw..

That's a beautiful car.
I am in the market for an Audi. Considering the A5, A4, or even S4. A5 sport back would be perfect, but.....

I was a bit dissapointed that Audi did not offer me any wow incentive when I was ready to make the purchase. How did you do?

Love the color btw..

I heard they're bringing the sport back here soon... maybe even an s5 variant? It's probably going to be expensive tho.

I did really well on the price... It's been sitting on the showroom floor since November. (I remember seeing it on the internet) Yellow is a pretty strong color, scares a lot of people away... there's people waiting 3-4 months to order their cars, so when I walked in and inquired about the yellow one sitting under the lights they were more than happy to work a deal.

On the flip side, there was a sprint blue one (bright blue) that had a BACKUP deposit on it if the primary buyer didn't come in at 3pm and sign the paperwork.

This one is a 6mt Prestige model (19", audi drive select, nav, bang n 'o etc) with the sport differential and CF accents. Interior is black/black alcantara.

I was going to eventually order a black one, but when I saw this one in person I knew it was meant to be. :)

This one is a 6mt Prestige model (19", audi drive select, nav, bang n 'o etc) with the sport differential and CF accents. Interior is black/black alcantara.

I was going to eventually order a black one, but when I saw this one in person I knew it was meant to be. :)

While I'm not personally crazy about the yellow that Audi uses, you've got a real winner car here. Great options and I bet that interior is stunning.

"they call me mellow yellow....quite right slick":wink:

Got a couple of RS-4's running around town here. Awesome cars. I've got out to check them out. Of course they maybe 1or2 years old now.

They are the last generation of A4... not the current.

Sweet car and my favorite color, Good luck with it. They are a blast to drive and quicker than the last gen RS4 on a track. Mods or staying stock?:biggrin:

Sweet car and my favorite color, Good luck with it. They are a blast to drive and quicker than the last gen RS4 on a track. Mods or staying stock?:biggrin:

I wish I could say I wasn't going to mod it... but yeah.. mods.

Exhaust and chip... once they come out with some decent US chips for it. Looks like pre-lim #'s are ~400hp/~380tq.

It's a great daily driver for sure.... technology has come so far.

I'll eventually get some pics and more driving impressions.

I wish I could say I wasn't going to mod it... but yeah.. mods.

Exhaust and chip... once they come out with some decent US chips for it. Looks like pre-lim #'s are ~400hp/~380tq.

It's a great daily driver for sure.... technology has come so far.

I'll eventually get some pics and more driving impressions.

Just be cafeful with the warranty, My RS4 has been sitting at the dealership and they wont cover the 2 front struts. Love that Yellow!

Nice car, any rims in its future? :wink:

Just be cafeful with the warranty, My RS4 has been sitting at the dealership and they wont cover the 2 front struts. Love that Yellow!

Yeah, that's my biggest concern. I'm not as worried about the exhaust as the chip of course. I'm going to wait a few months and see how people who end up chipping their cars do.

MTM has one out already but it's something like $3k. APR, Giac, etc should have good ones out soon for a fraction of that price.

I love the B7 RS4 and I was looking at them as well... I have a feeling that this car will be traded in on the B8 RS4 when it shows up in a few years. :smile:

Nice car, any rims in its future? :wink:

Lol... do they make Volks for Audi?! The thing already has 19's on it... and although I hated the rims (and still do) in pictures, in person they really look nice. So I'll hold off as long as possible... which for me is something like 2 weeks to 6 months. :redface:

Yeah, that's my biggest concern. I'm not as worried about the exhaust as the chip of course. I'm going to wait a few months and see how people who end up chipping their cars do.

I had chipped my B5 S4, and my dealer replaced three turbos under warranty. It was concerning enough to me, though, that I sold it and (eventually) bought a B6.

Back