Anyone else going to Cars & Coffee-2/20/10?

Finally got my car put together after the hit and run :mad:. But I did take the time to add a few new goodies :biggrin:. Looking forward to getting out and about again and try them out! Hope to see a few NSX's and alot of old friends.

I'll be up in Orange this weekend, so if I can get my butt up early enough in the morning, I'll try to make it out there. Unfortunately, the car will probably be dirty, so I might just go down there to take pics instead.

It is suppose to rain.

Last edited:
We'll see....don't know if I can get up again that early....:tongue:

Irvine, CA weather report

Detailed Local Forecast
How to Read This Today: Generally cloudy. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight: Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tomorrow: Rain diminishing to a few showers in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
Monday: Occasional showers possible. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Tuesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Irvine, CA weather report

Detailed Local Forecast
How to Read This Today: Generally cloudy. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight: Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tomorrow: Rain diminishing to a few showers in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
Monday: Occasional showers possible. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Tuesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
:mad::mad::mad:

So I take it that you're not very happy gil? :tongue::biggrin:

A little birdie:wink: told me Goward will not be there...:frown:

As much as I wolud love to see your shinning face Gil...

P.S.

Did you find the shocks? If so I may drive down to see you insted of C&C:wink::wink:

:cool:

Just started to rain in Trabuco Canyon at 9:00pm @#&*$ :mad:*&%$#@
Steve, I've got one more box to dig through, I'll call you on your cell tomorrow. Maybe it's a fast moving storm and it's clear tomorrow morning :rolleyes: Hope it still works at C & C.

and harder! Sucks, maybe we can regroup for February 27th, anyone good to try? Gil

There's "Supercar Sunday" next weekend. A contingent of NSX's is planning on going (See "Weekly Cruise Group" thread), but they are meeting w/ the 6speedonline guys at an extremely early time. I want to go, but I was planning on heading out around 7:30 A.M. From what I understand, there's a big show lot and later arrivals should be able to still find parking. Any OC guys want to Caravan w/ me ?

Last edited:
Back