Anyone doing the trackday at Road America this weekend?

I noticed 2 nsxs were on the sign up roster. I'm taking mine up also for at least 1 or the days. Any recomendations on lodging?

I'm running Sunday with Sean ex NSX owner with his Spec Miata. Dave Borgetti is running both days in his Red NSX. Not sure about the weather but Sunday sounds best. I may run over Sat morning and bum a couple rides. Check their website they list lodging around the area.

Cool. I'll come say hi. It looks like you guys have some experience if you are in the advanced class so I'll probably have a few questions for you. I'm bringing my red 91 and its the first time I have taken it to the track.
See ya there!

Last edited:
Be glad to take you out for a session. I think I'm running in two groups for more track time I have a list of people for rides.

Cool. I'll come say hi. It looks like you guys have some experience if you are in the advanced class so I'll probably have a few questions for you. I'm bringing my red 91 and its the first time I have taken it to the track.
See ya there!

Sorry I missed ya for a ride. I tried to find you to get you out for a session but everytime I went to your car you were gone. Pretty cold day but still fun...how did your car hold up?

Last edited:
Surprisingly well. Funny thing, both my STI friends spun and went all 4 off, while the worst I did was run across the alligator teeth a bit being late on turn 5. I found out after going for the touring session at lunch in the STI that I am not a good passenger. Just about lost my lunch, so as much as I would have wanted to go for a ride with you, probably good I didn't. I stopped by your car a few times too. I wanted to talk to the owner of the red one next to you also but never crossed paths with either of you. Stunning car! I had a blast and would recommend to everyone that hasn't to get their car on the track and really see what it is capable of. It was pretty exciting doing 145 down the front straight but even more exciting sticking through the carousel and getting up to 130 through kettle bottoms and then taking canada corner. Ohhh, i wish I could go back next weekend!!! Next year for sure though.

Back