Anyone deal with Suburban Wrench in NJ?

I am currently sellin my P-car and am thinking of buying a NSX. I notice Suburban has nice ones for sale and they come with a one year warranty. I have read what to look for and just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them.

They did some maintence work on my '93 Prelude a few years ago. No complaints. IMO - they are honest. Years ago the owner used to work at a Honda shop and now "specializes" in Japanese car repair.

Which car are you looking at? Black, red, or silver?

Larry G and I did a visual inspection on the red car a couple months ago. If I remember correctly, we noticed that the rear quarter panal was either replaced or repainted. Larry G would be able to comment better on what else he saw -- he is much more mechanically inclined than I am.

I took a look (on a Sunday) at the silver one too. From the outside car looks nice -- but some drips from a respray on the lower front bumper.

All three cars came from the auction. If you are interested, I would strongly suggest having Bernie from Davis Acura inspect the car. He is only 25 mintues from Suburban and he will be able to tell if the car has been taken care of.

Let me know if I can help, I live very close to Suburban.

Don

I bought a silver 91 from Mike at Suburban in April. The same as Don IMO he is very honest. My car came out of the auction. No maint. records. Take Don up on his suggestion and get Bernie to check it. I have 39,000 on mine and I'll be doing a full service, belt, pump, hoses etc. just to be safe next month. Good luck

Back