Anybody want a project car?

I know someone who looked at the first one, and they said they wouldn't touch it with my 10 foot pole. ;)

Yes, the second one looks like a value, at least at the current $6,322 bid.

you should read the description on the second car. It has no original salvage title document.

#1 Depsite what the guy says you can never get a 'clean title' for a car that has previously been salavged.

#2 Without the original salvage title you can't get the title changed to rebuilt.

satan_srv said:
you should read the description on the second car. It has no original salvage title document.

#1 Depsite what the guy says you can never get a 'clean title' for a car that has previously been salavged.

#2 Without the original salvage title you can't get the title changed to rebuilt.
Apparently it's worse than that; the seller doesn't even have any title to the car...

"The guy I purchased it from went out of business soon after I bought the vehicle from him, so I was never able to get the salvage title from him"

:eek:

nsxtasy said:
Apparently it's worse than that; the seller doesn't even have any title to the car...

"The guy I purchased it from went out of business soon after I bought the vehicle from him, so I was never able to get the salvage title from him"

:eek:

That's what I mean, the salvage title IS the title/ownership for the car. Good luck getting that one sorted out!

Back