Anybody knows of a good touch-up paint shop in Los Angeles area?

Well last night I was at a stop light and an old lady in a Mercedes stops behind me and then starts to move forward until she taps my rear bumper. I saw all this in my rear view mirror as I went forward also to avoid her hitting me but to no avail. The damage is very minor thank goodness but it did leave two marks on my bumper where her license plate bolts touched that area. It needs a slight paint touch-up and was wondering if anybody on this board can recommend a good detailer or body shop to do the repair in the Los Angeles area. Thanks in advance for any help.

------------------
'00 NSX-T, silverstone/blk, #252

Thanks rwhp for your help. It seems after doing a search on this topic that San Pedro Autobody is the place to go. I feel kinda stupid to bring my car to a body shop to take care of two very small paint scratches in my bumper but I did make an appointment with them for next week to see what they can do. If I don't like what they suggest, I'll certainly give your guy a call. Thanks again for your referral.

------------------

RyRy210,
Can you elaborate on your experience before I go in? I just need them to touch up two small scratches on my bumper. Please private me if you wish. Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by CChung:
RyRy210,
Can you elaborate on your experience before I go in? I just need them to touch up two small scratches on my bumper. Please private me if you wish. Thanks

CChung, here are my comments from another thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000063.html

You might want to try premier motorsport in culver city. I've never used them before, but ferrari owners that I've talked to says this place is the place to take ur exotic for body work. Their number is 310-559-1562. They also have a full page ad in Forza magazine.

Ry

Like an idiot I didn't get her license number or insuranace information because the damage is so minor but when I think about it I should have. She said, "I barely touched you." I think I let her off too easy and should have at least got her insurance info so I could make a claim and her insurance company will know what a hazard she is on the road.

Back