Anybody know this Red 2001 @ Team Autoplex

ody

Experienced Member
Does anybody know this car: (Red 2001 at Team Autoplex)
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=223605580&dealer_id=71779&reset_crumbs=y
http://teamautoplex.com/inventory/01NSX.html
I'm thinking of either trading my 92 up to a 2001 or just buying a 2nd NSX.

Like the older popup light setup (for now) So this 2001 has a bit of appeal.
I've not talked to the dealer yet, (sent them e-mail and no reply) ?

Any comments on the dealer (I'll do a bit of searching shortly)
Team Autoplex

$50k reasonable for a good 2001?

And finally, any comments about trading from a 92 to a 2001
The 92 is in pretty good shape (high milage though) Could use paint on the hood and front bumper. Auto (which I actually like/prefer for me)
Is it worth 25K to have basically the same car (yes I know the diff, so don't rip me apart for saying that)
From my point of view:
I preferr the automatic, but not going to find many red with black interior 2001's with an auto.
I also like the coup rather than the targa. (I hear comments about wind noise on the targa that concernes me a bit)
3.0l vs 3.2l not a bid deal for me

Sorry for posting this to 2 areas, but not everybody reads all areas.

If the car checks out re maintenance, no accidents, etc., that seems like a very good price. Cars appears clean.

If possible, have a local Houston person go look in person. Pictures do not always allow a true representation of many details. I have been to see cars from that place and found paint work and other issues not visible in the pictures. I may be able to stop by there later in the week, will see how it goes.

Keep us posted.

If 3.0 Vs. 3.2 don't make a difference AND you are looking at Auto's only then I wouldn't do it. Just get your front end resprayed. Now if the high mileage is worrying you than thats a different matter.

Personally, I would only make the switch if you were going from a 91 Auto to a 97+ manual. But thats just me.

Well no reply to my e-mails (to Team Autoplex)
I finally had a couple min to give them a call.
Reception tells me the car has already been sold.

OH- well, the casual search goes on.

Thanks for the comments.

Brad

Back