Anybody in NC

Anybody in North Carolina that would be willing to go look at a car for me.If so please PM me

where? N.C. is a big state! Jeff ...Raleigh

Yes.The one on cars.com.Seems like a good deal.Only thing that concerns me is the free carfax on cars.com shows owner #3 had it for 5 months Yet only 857 Miles and owner #4 owned 10 months and only drove 692 miles.Seems low miles and re-sell after not that long.

Peculiar, but then again, I've never owned a vehicle for more than a year. Just pm me or send me an email at [email protected] if you end up needing my help. My personal theory on the car is that neither owner cared much for the turbo. In my experience, no matter how professional the job, a modified car just isn't quite the same as a factory original.

I have put 35000 miles on 2 differant nsx's over the last 6 years.I could give you and experienced look if you want. jeff

Jeff definitely has more NSX experience, however I have owned and driven many modified and "swapped-engine" cars. I could give you a pretty comprehensive assessment of the turbo set up if you'd like. I have seen all sorts and shapes, and know what to look for, in terms of quality.

Are we talking about the same car vin# JH4NA1183TT000136 cause i don't see anything about a turbo on the ad.And by all means if both you guys want to go
two opinion are always better than one.PS if we are not talking about the same one I'd like to hear about the one with the turbo.Tanks

Pirate - I know you're new here. Great place to be.

But I suggest that you be careful volunteering to evaluate an NSX for sale. You don't own one. You have never owned one. You want one. You didn't know what NSX-T meant.

Many NSX buyers have to buy cars far from their homes and need help with an initial evaluation before they invest in travel. They want an experienced NSX person to look that prospective car over. And they want the seller to have a positive impression that the buyer is serious and knows what they are doing.

Hang out here and learn.....

hoff- your evaluation is correct, I merely offered my time as a favor to freeon, who I'm sure would gladly take any information on the car to more critically appraise its value. In this instance, I'm sure Jeff would be able to notice subtle NSX nuances that I would not. Yet, in the same light there are things about the car that I could pick out that Jeff may overlook. Once again, just an offer, freeon is the prospective buyer.

Back