Anybody in DFW have extra used tires?

Does anyone in or around the DFW area have some they will part with?

I just need two 225/50-16 for temp tires...getting '94 & up seven spokes soon...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156645

Re-posted here in hopes of more views from local members...

Last edited:
how long do you need them for??
I've got a full set off of my 98 on stock wheels in the attic...but I'll double check and see if I still have some tires unmounted...I have a thing about saving old tires...sick but true.

george i think i have a set of 91 oem wheels with kumho tires on them in good shape. i will check for sure tomorrow and if they are still in storage, they are yours.

george i think i have a set of 91 oem wheels with kumho tires on them in good shape. i will check for sure tomorrow and if they are still in storage, they are yours.

THANK YOU!!!

George
214.629.1299 cell
[email protected]

George;
I've got two extra used tires you can have; down to the cords.
:rolleyes:

Thank you Dave, but mine don't have threads showing yet...

Just checking to see what you found...

Bump...but now I also could use a few front tires too.

At this point, if someone has a set of NA1 wheels & tires, I might even consider them...in or out of town.

Let me know what you have & what you want for them.

Thanks,
George

PS: Payam972: did you even locate those lost wheels your mechanic was storing for you?

That sob sold them. (idk for how much, considering they aren't worth anything)

They're usually good for $100-$200...depending upon the condition.

George,

I have a complete set of aftermarket wheels and tires (17/18) in the attic that you can use. I warn you they are hideously ugly, cheap chrome wheels that came on the car when I bought it, they never balanced well either. The rear tires are 90% tread left Nitto 555s, the fronts are pretty worn down Falken somthing or others.

Jason

Back