anybody heard of garaiya?

well i was reading Road and Track this morning and came accross the new japanese car coming out in 05 - 06. the car looks fabolous. performance numbers are not all that but the author of the article seems to be impressed with it. the car will be sold for $50K - $60K. and it will be pre-order. you get what you want with it. there's no stock form except for the engine. here's teh pic of it.

821200317818.jpg

autobacs entry into the sportscar market. with high output nissan 4 cylinder. light and quick. looks cool

not sure if they are coming to u.s. yet.

they shoulda put a s2000 engine or better yet an NSX engine in it. it looks really nice, though.

That car looks great!!!
Just one question. . . how do you flip a burgger out the window @60 mph, if the windows don't roll down???:D

it certainly gave me a good impression when i saw it in R&T...looks like a mini ferrari at first glance...especially in that red.

the rims they used is not very impressive, though..

the price will definitely go up because of bidding cuz autobacs said that they are only planning on releasing 10 of these cars a year.

Where does it say the windows won't go down??? anyone have specs on this car or anything? I would definetly purchase one of those in 05-06 for 50-60k!!

Just look at the pic. How could the windows possibly roll down!! Maybe you could remove them somehow??? Maybe, but doubtfully, they roll down past the bottom of the door?? Beats me, but from just looking at the picture, my first guess would be that they don't roll down at all:(.

car_portal_pic_9675.jpg

Back