• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody heading to NSXPO early?

I'll be heading out Wednesday afternoon... Staying at one of my timeshare resorts at Palm Canyon Resort a few miles east of Agua Caliente...the only dates they had available were the 7-10th so I'll be there a day early and heading back home Saturday night.

Just curious to see if anybody else will be out there a day early???

Can't believe it's almost here!!!

Also curious to see who signed up for the HPdE?? I'm in!!!!

I hope you are not heading home Saturday night, you are supposed to be leading a drive for NSXTRA on Sunday.:wink:

I'll be heading out Wednesday afternoon... Staying at one of my timeshare resorts at Palm Canyon Resort a few miles east of Agua Caliente...the only dates they had available were the 7-10th so I'll be there a day early and heading back home Saturday night.

I may be leaving on Wed. Not sure what time yet. I live in Sierra Madre, about 17 miles northeast of down town Los Angeles (near Pasadena). I'm sighed up for the HPDE.

I hope you are not heading home Saturday night, you are supposed to be leading a drive for NSXTRA on Sunday.:wink:

Was going to call you about that...so far there is very little to no interest as far as sign ups go, but I will find someone to take over the lead for me if it does happen. If not I'll find a way to stay somewhere else and do it.:smile:

A caravan from the Bay Area is going to travel to Palm Springs via a trip across the Angeles Crest Highway and the Rim of the World. I'm thinking about joining them in La Canada when they head up the Angeles Crest Highway. Anyone else interested in joining this caravan? They will be arriving in La Canada between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM on Wednesday 10/7.

Last edited:
A caravan from the Bay Area is going to travel to Palm Springs via a trip across the Angeles Crest Highway and the Rim of the World. I'm thinking about joining them in La Canada when they head up the Angeles Crest Highway. Anyone else interested in joining this caravan? They will be arriving in La Canada between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM on Wednesday 10/7.

Yes, as Mario advised there will be a small group of us from the Bay Area starting our caravan of all back roads on Tuesday morning............stopping in Ojai for the night and continuing on to PS and arriving early evening on Wednesday. All are welcome to join.

Yes, as Mario advised there will be a small group of us from the Bay Area starting our caravan of all back roads on Tuesday morning............stopping in Ojai for the night and continuing on to PS and arriving early evening on Wednesday. All are welcome to join.

That sounds fun... I could probably make that.

We should set up a meet up spot and time....

Keep us updated.

If all goes well, my wife and I should be pulling in to Agua Caliente on Wednesday the 7th. I have 28 hours in the seat to get to Palm Springs.
One day just to get to the U.S. Border. Halfway point is ~5 hours north of Salt Lake ID. We are driving the last leg, down from Vegas, that day.
I am in for HPDE. getting my inspection tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thinking we need to set up an early bird meet and greet maybe... Like top floor of the parking garage at like 6pm???

Back